Sign in to follow this  
Jcubed

Convicted?

48 minutes ago, trophyseeker said:

No, Bob is largebull.

I'm not sure if bigbull is Blake or his brother. He definitely lives in Heber. The weird thing -- he wanted to buy Tony Mandile's bonus  points . Didn't Blake get his hunting rights suspended?

Shouldn't it be fullofbull?

• Like 2

Here's more proof that AZtroutman & Bigbull are indeed a reincarnated Blake Owens. 

This ad from MM posted by BigBull on 8/16/21:

I am helping sell this mount for my friend's wife after he passed away last year. Bear was killed in Alaska in the late 1980s. It was killed in the early spring, so the fur is long and not rubbed. According to the notes the bear weighed around 900 pounds. In the fall he would have been 1000+. Mount is in great shape and is very high quality. Asking $7500 OBO. Located in AZ but can meet within a reasonable distance. Message here for more info if interested.

20201115_183605.jpg

20201115_183909.jpg

More photos....

This ad from 24 Campfire posted 8/16/21 by blakeowens:

I am helping sell this mount for my friend's wife after he passed away last year. Bear was killed in Alaska in the late 1980s. It was killed in the early spring, so the fur is long and not rubbed. According to the notes the bear weighed around 900 pounds. In the fall he would have been 1000+. Mount is in great shape and is very high quality. Asking $7500 OBO. Will come with an affidavit of legality when sold. Located in AZ but can meet within a reasonable distance. Message here for more info if interested.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

• Like 1

So if the guy is a poaching p o s and a felon why is there a post for a rifle in the classified? That's a felon in possession .That will get him instantly a free ride to jail .

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Crazymonkey said:

So if the guy is a poaching p o s and a felon why is there a post for a rifle in the classified? That's a felon in possession .That will get him instantly a free ride to jail .

He also updated this ad as Blakeowens on 24 Hr. a while back. 

Wtb Savage Model 14 American Classic 22-250 - 24hourcampfire

4 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

Didn't he say he can justify which laws he breaks? Sounds like not all laws or convictions apply to him in his mind.

• Like 3

do we have a CWT section for Poaching and Convicted?  We can link to GnF and get all the mug shots and info listed.

• Like 2

For what he did he got off easy. Hopefully he get hammered for selling guns as a felon. POS.

• Like 1

Anybody turn him in to g and f yet as there are several posts about hunting and tags not to mention the possible felon in possession .After reading the long list of charges and such he has lost his hunting privilege for 10 years ?

Pretty certain once convicted of a felony you must petition a court to get your 2A rights back.

Usually a judge won't entertain such a motion until several years of good behavior has been demonstrated by the convicted.