Becker

Unit 33 Monster

YOU NEED TO HAVE HIS SCORED BY AN SCI SCORER. IT'S GOING TO BE IN THE LOW 50 TEES IN RANKING.. TYPICAL.

BLASERMAN

Very nice deer and congratulations. I know unit 33 pretty well where abouts did you get him??

Way to go Devin! Gotta love the 4 pt genetics in that area. You can't shoot a big one if you shoot a small one so good job on holding out for a keeper. Congratulations and we'll see you around school.

Brian

Yea no kiddin Epperson, ya think I would have got a bit of a plug? Oh well. (Yea dude, I looked at the pics again and it wasnt this buck?)

Becker must have scouted this spot for months :ph34r:

Here are some other bucks in "Becker's spot".....................

post-192-1105488001.jpg

Holy crap that buck on the left is awesome! Any better pics of him? Sheesh!

shoot! I'd take any of em but the one on the left just has mass all the way out to the tips! Andy dude if i get drawn for 33 late whitey...would ya help me out bro? As a fair trade i'll help you whack a biggun porker in Jan

That buck on the left is so wide, it does not even seem real! Wow! All these deer in unit 33 huh? Maybe I will have to add that to my list of places to hunt in the future!

Great Pictures!

There are no deer like that in unit 33. In fact all the deer have all gone away to unit 36b :)

Man alive those are great pics and great bucks. Is that cam on a trail where the bucks would come right at it or go perpendicular to it? Is the cam on the ground?