no worries

Hunter Ed in April, still waiting for bonus point

So, a couple of us passed the G&F hunter education back in mid April. We drove up to Ben Avery and did the “experienced” hunter field day. Figured that it would take a week or two for my portal to update. Plenty of time before the June draw deadline. 
I’ve been checking my portal and still have not been awarded a bonus point. Anyone know how long it takes to post? 

We went a few weeks ago and he said my son will get the bonus point for the draw but it will not show until after the draw.  He reiterated multiple times that just because it does not show on the portal does not mean it is not there. 

• Like 1

you didnt pay the man enough to process you first in line.  Usually government tip is small bills, unmarked, not sequential, pulled from multiple sources, old money preferred, need to have a dead drop process established, no pers cell phones use a burner phone then dump.  petty crap = 1k, tickets/tags = 2k, quality tag = 5k, rezoning - 200k

• Haha 1

My kids didn’t show up for 2 years after their field day/hunter ed. I just called them a few weeks ago and they updated the portal for me to show their points. They were always there but not showing on the portal. Just call them and they will fix it. 

My kids points updated within 2-3 weeks.  One kid took the field day this past February.

I did my Hunters Ed in April as well and they just told us you wouldn’t be able to see the bonus point in your portal. Hopefully I’ll be able to see mine once draw results come out. Kinda sketchy just trusting them to give us the bonus point but I guess we will have to wait and see if they did.

15 hours ago, n2horns said:

you didnt pay the man enough to process you first in line.  Usually government tip is small bills, unmarked, not sequential, pulled from multiple sources, old money preferred, need to have a dead drop process established, no pers cell phones use a burner phone then dump.  petty crap = 1k, tickets/tags = 2k, quality tag = 5k, rezoning - 200k

That might have worked last year. This year it's gasoline!

Thanks for all the responses. 
Guess I’ll wait and hope that my point is really available on the current draw. 
Hope everyone had a great Father’s Day.  
My wife surprised me with custom corn hole boards.  Really cool. 
The ends have laser engraved pics of my kids deer hunts.  

E82B6C33-6BA1-43D5-85AC-03DA64A920D2.jpeg

My daughter took it back in April and the guy gave us a lengthy speech about how they have the point in the "sportsman" data base, which apparently is the same system they use for the draw, but won't show in portal until they update all BP after the draw.