Sign in to follow this  
SwarovskiCoues

46be

33 minutes ago, SwarovskiCoues said:

yeah he netted 161 4/8. game an fish counted themselves 7 rings so dustin thought he was 8. personally think he's 9 as well as my buddies that outfit sheep but can't barely make out rings with his horns being so dark. who knows. either way 8-9 years of age isn't a bad.

Game and Fish was off by 3 years and 4 inches on my daughter's ram.  I had two separate B&C scorers provide a second opinion.  They independently agreed on the older age and were within 1/8" of each other on score.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, 1uglydude said:

Game and Fish was off by 3 years and 4 inches on my daughter's ram.  I had two separate B&C scorers provide a second opinion.  They independently agreed on the older age and were within 1/8" of each other on score.

ive heard of this happening quite a bit, seems everyone has a way of doing it. 

I know wilderness here in 35a you can't use mountain bikes. Is that statewide in all wilderness areas? With all those roads a nice bike would be sweet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

I know wilderness here in 35a you can't use mountain bikes. Is that statewide in all wilderness areas? With all those roads a nice bike would be sweet.

its a federal wildlife refuge. thats a big no haha. walk-in only. roads are just wherever they choose to drive. not really a road most the time. just trails chasing illegals LOL

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Nation Wide.

• Like 1

It would kill me to have to walk those roads in the flats knowing they were drivable.  If I'm going to walk i wanted it where nobody can drive.  Main reason i never applied for the Cabeza Prieta.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, catclaw said:

It would kill me to have to walk those roads in the flats knowing they were drivable.  If I'm going to walk i wanted it where nobody can drive.  Main reason i never applied for the Cabeza Prieta.

so what units would that leave for sheep hunting in arizona without a road in the unit?

41 minutes ago, catclaw said:

It would kill me to have to walk those roads in the flats knowing they were drivable.  If I'm going to walk i wanted it where nobody can drive. 

You can just walk on top of the mountains and you won’t find any roads 

On 6/15/2023 at 4:43 PM, CatfishKev said:

That nation wide son!

10 hours ago, SwarovskiCoues said:

so what units would that leave for sheep hunting in arizona without a road in the unit?

All units have roads but the Prieta is unique in that you have to park a LONG ways from the sheep and then walk in on roads across the flats. I can't get beyond that. Sorry. 

10 hours ago, SwarovskiCoues said:

There might be a hunt that just encompasses the superstition wilderness?