Coues'n

2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4

22 minutes ago, Hunting Fool said:

I guess I am not very American.  I'm still old school and save and pay cash for toys and trucks.  What's the big hurry to go into debt.  heck I drove my 06 Chevy for 15 years and finally bought a new truck earlier this year and paid cash.

women. 

But aren't we "entitled"? Won't they forgive the debt because of the next COVID (20?) And because of the war? Why be responsible? 

But it is a very pretty truck with fun features! 

And women? Could be more baggage than value if one isn't very careful!

Just go to college forever. And remember if you are unattractive and have no friends, you can always change your gender.

$25K premium for a 2022 truck that moves under it's own power.

I also took the plunge this year. I saw what my old 05 duramax was worth in today’s used car market. Sold it in 2 days for top dollar and bought this 22 at4hd. I figured if i was ever going to get a new truck the time was now. Picked it up 3 months ago(when the rates were still great!) on a 5 year note. Not 15. And since I work for gm, I got it for gms pricing. No brainer in my eyes

B0D4C9AF-3957-4416-812C-9961A21FADF3.jpeg

On 8/3/2022 at 2:33 PM, Coues'n said:

Take that haters!  Hope the guy that bought it paid cash.  Just because you can’t afford a $93k truck doesn’t mean someone else can’t, it’s all relative.  There are some bitter Karen’s on this site.  Sheesh

• Like 2

Just now, twigsnapper said:

Take that haters!  Hope the guy that bought it paid cash.  Just because you can’t afford a $93k truck doesn’t mean someone else can’t, it’s all relative.  There are some bitter Karen’s on this site.  Sheesh

I think there’s been some very reasonable posting itt tbh. 

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I think there’s been some very reasonable posting itt tbh. 

There have been plenty of snarky comments as well..

• Like 1

1. They don’t make much on new cars unless it’s like a special corvette or those raptors i hear are marked up.

2. only in the car business is profit a dirty word. Cracks me up. 

meanwhile people getting fleeced on nearly every product or service you buy rn and thanking people for it. Like that air conditioner thread

1 hour ago, oz31p said:

I hope dealers choke on trucks like this

Dealers are choking on them. More people wanting to buy than inventory allows. Supply is low and demand is high. Dealers aren’t getting rich but they are choking on buyers. I was looking at a similar truck for a similar price but I’m not willing to spend that much. Not even willing to spend 20k less. That means I drive my old truck until it breaks.

• Like 1