Sign in to follow this  
Sneaker

Post them up!

Just now, Bill@roofer said:

That's a dream buck.. why would anyone want to sell such a trophy???

Unfortunately, that's what some heirs do after inheriting your stuff.  Sell it.

• Like 1

This is the story i was told. 

Her father found the sheds on the Strip. He had replicas made and sold the sheds to Muley Crazy.  

The antlers look like the real thing, its crazy.  Bucks scores over 230 inches.  

I wanted something cool to look at while dream of a Strip tag someday.  

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

Unfortunately, that's what some heirs do after inheriting your stuff.  Sell it.

Ya your right.. it still sucks that our children aka heirs don't give a shoot about all the work and time it takes to get and give them there inheritance they automatically think they deserve. Then they blow threw it in a couple weeks. What a shame.. at least it fell into the hands of someone who will Appreciate it like it should be. That's for sure a trophy of a life time.. 

5 minutes ago, az300wby said:

This is the story i was told. 

Her father found the sheds on the Strip. He had replicas made and sold the sheds to Muley Crazy.  

The antlers look like the real thing, its crazy.  Bucks scores over 230 inches.  

I wanted something cool to look at while dream of a Strip tag someday.  

Okay now I can see why it has really no sentimental value.. I still think it's a stud.. someday maybe someday I will get drawn for the strip.. 45 years of putting in for 13b and 13a and never a tag there ..  maybe next year👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bill@roofer said:

Okay now I can see why it has really no sentimental value.. I still think it's a stud.. someday maybe someday I will get drawn for the strip.. 45 years of putting in for 13b and 13a and never a tag there ..  maybe next year👍

Dang bill.  U dont have 45 points though right. Might be dumb question

4 minutes ago, Adicted said:

Dang bill.  U dont have 45 points though right. Might be dumb question

23 points as of now.. for deer. 21 for elk..  only been drawn once for elk in AZ. When I was 14 for any elk in 5b. Went home with a cow... I'm 60 now.. maybe I should change my name to notags....😁

1 hour ago, Bill@roofer said:

23 points as of now.. for deer. 21 for elk..  only been drawn once for elk in AZ. When I was 14 for any elk in 5b. Went home with a cow... I'm 60 now.. maybe I should change my name to notags....😁

I have a copyright on it…,

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 8/30/2022 at 9:17 AM, bigorange said:

Looking at the “scoreboard” thread it sounds like only spikes are being killed by road hunters. 😁

I just spent 4 days in 4A (not a great deer unit to start with). I saw one buck, a forkhorn,  the entire time. Rained 7 of 10 days, standing water everywhere. So sitting water was pointless. Just checked, and still only one buck reported in 4A.