Sign in to follow this  
Viper

Which auto insurance...including a UTV

Thinking of changing auto insurance companies. I just bought a UTV and the premium came in at $600 per year. Seems high. I did register it for "partial on highway" use...not knowing at the time. I would be willing to bundle home with auto if it helps. I live in east Mesa, if that makes a difference. Any suggestions/recommendations? 

UTV insurance depends on coverage you want.  I pay just shy of 600$ a year, but I like my amount of coverage.  I just shopped my rate and no one can touch it.  If I am willing to lower some of my coverages and waive others, I can get down to 200ish a year.  Just make sure you are comparing apples to apples when shopping between companies.  I use State Farm FWIW.  

• Like 2

I have progressive  on my defender full coverage on and off road use and its like 3 something a year .I would  guess it depends  on machine  rzr,maverick are probably  more due to the use and cost.

• Like 1

I'll cast another vote (scared to do this after yesterday 😢) for Sate Farm. 

We're using a local agent and when our ins. renewed in August, our premiums (auto, home, PUP but no UTV) went up a minuscule amount.

Eddie

• Like 1

I shopped around 3-4 places and progressive was the best for me. A bit under $300/year, full coverage. 

I have a pioneer 500; not valuable and not fast; that probably affects it.

• Like 1

Use USAA for auto and they route boat and UTV through progressive.

My ‘14 Ranger 570 is a little over $100 annually full coverage. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

I just had to renew, mines actually $203/ yr

How old is ur buggy and what coverage? Crazy mine is higher, I gotta call and see what's up. Absolutely spotless driving record too

I have allstate on my RZR. Right about $600 per year 

I had geico for everything until recently when they raised my rates way too much (been with them for almost 15 years).  I went back to USAA but kept geico for my RZR which is $200 a year.

On 11/9/2022 at 1:03 PM, Viper said:

Thinking of changing auto insurance companies. I just bought a UTV and the premium came in at $600 per year. Seems high. I did register it for "partial on highway" use...not knowing at the time. I would be willing to bundle home with auto if it helps. I live in east Mesa, if that makes a difference. Any suggestions/recommendations? 

I am an insurance agent and would love to see what I can do for you. We help thousands of households all over Arizona.  I'm a hunter and outdoorsman just like everyone on here and would love to try and help.  You can call my office at 623-266-0777 and ask for Cache.  I'd be happy to help! 

• Like 1