Browning'sCustomMeat

You know you're addicted to coues when.....

When your girlfriend says "it's so tiny", and you tell her, "heck, that's big for a coues deer hunter :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:"

You know your addicted when even though you know there's a chance you may get shot and killed by a drug smuggler you still apply for and hunt the southern units! :blink:

Bad as it may be, it ain't stoppin' me!! JIM>

You know your addicted when even though you know there's a chance you may get shot and killed by a drug smuggler you still apply for and hunt the southern units! :blink:

Bad as it may be, it ain't stoppin' me!! JIM>

Now aint that the truth ;)

When you know that if your wife ever threatened to leave you unless you quit hunting coues, your reply would be "I'm gonna miss you". :lol:

Guest 300ultramag.

when your debating to miss your kids first halloween.. or stay up hunting... gas is pretty spensive!

when your hunt starts friday and you have so much to do to get ready and you go on couesWhitetail.com just to see who is posting what....

good luck to all!!!

My thoughts exactly Jimbo!

When every bone in your body is telling you not to go by yourself down to an area filled with drug smuggling dirtbags for a deer!

Is my life worth it? Absolutely not!

Am I going anyway? Definately!

when the only time you chase your wife is during hunt season when she waves a white hankerchief on her butt and trots around the house, or, basspro shops.

You know you are addicted to coues AND CWT.com when you are layin' in a sleeping bag, ears are burnin' tryin' to decide if that's somebody walking around my tent or not, I swear it was footsteps, doesn't really matter I couldn't sleep anyways 'cause I can't stop thinking about the awesome country I hiked into today and thinking about the bucks it holds! I just heard that noise again, gonna have to check it out. Anyways, layin' in my sleepin' bag in Coues camp, postin' on CWT.com via my crackberry, pretty much proves I've got an addiction!

Might be my trash bag movin' around, sure sounds like somebody outside though!

When you don't put in for a Non-Resident AZ Coues' license so you can put that $400.00 towards some Swaro 15's. Then you spend all your extra time (like there is any) looking at posts of current Coues' hunts. Whining about not hunting in AZ this year. <_<

--Bill

when you've been gone for 17 of the past 24 months, you spend 12 hours a day on the site, and have already planned a hunt before i got back in the country let alone off the plane yet to kiss the wife and squeeze the kids....its a sickness but they understand so its ok

you spend turkey season looking for for bedding areas and places to hang tree stands