Browning'sCustomMeat

You know you're addicted to coues when.....

You've hunted for 4 days, only seen 1 coues doe, you give it one more shot on the last day, not seeing anything. You're headed out from where you were hunting that day. You see a coues up on a ridge, you put the binos up, from looking at the body size it might be a buck. Get the spotting scope out, low and behold, it's a fork horn. Next thing you know, he's gutted and in back of my truck headed back to camp.

You go archcery javelina, end up glassing for coues!

...You have a baby the same day the draw comes out, and when your friends and family call to wish you congratulations, you think they are referring to the WT tag you drew. Just happened yesterday!

...You have a baby the same day the draw comes out, and when your friends and family call to wish you congratulations, you think they are referring to the WT tag you drew. Just happened yesterday!

LOL!!! that's funny!!

And congratulations on your new baby (oh and the coues tag)!

• Like 1

When you are hunting a ground blind for a week without seeing more then a few doe,then a big bear comes walking up the valley and you let it walk by at 8 yards just so you don't spook the buck that's surely about to come out

• Like 2

my wife showed me a pic of a t shirt on her facebook, it read:

"All I care about is deer hunting

and maybe 3 people"

she said that was me.

I didn't take offence, I just said " I want 1" LOL!

James

When your wife names your son coues hunter. That is when I first saw she was hooked on hunting

• Like 1

when you draw a any antlered deer tag in unit 33 and you haven't ever shot a mule deer (but you've shot 3 coues), your buddy has a great spot muleys, and you still choose to go after the gray ghost!