Browning'sCustomMeat

You know you're addicted to coues when.....

whe you get yelled at every school period for looking off into space cause your daydreaming of the up coming coues hunt. or you are too excited for your hunt you CANT pay attention in class

When your five miles into the hills and your buddy wants to put a 70"er to sleep, your outta water and its almost dark, and you say......."lets do it!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: No... that is not addicted... That is Crazy!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know what you mean though!! ;) ;) I'd kill my buddy!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

When the only time you can get your fat butt up to excercise is the month before hunting season. Gotta be in some shape to walk right..... Just watch the only time i have excercised in the last three years was 530 in the morning 5 times a week the month before hunting seasons....

When in a love/romantic night.....you ask your wife to wear something sexy and you give her a cwt.com shirt!

Ernesto C

:lol: :P :lol: :D

• Like 1

When you gain 20-25lbs in the off season and when they quickly come off when it 'starts to cool off' aka hunting season...................

:ph34r:

When you rub your wife's feet, back, neck, shoulders every morning and night for a month just so you can leave for one hunt... for one day. <_<

+ 1 you too i thought i was the only butt that had to do that

oh no my friend... every time. even then it is a fight.

Man you guys have it hard....when I get back there is usually a nice steak dinner and a nice tall glass of Ice tea waiting. I am a very lucky man, my wife knows I love to hunt and doesn't mind.

Isn’t the worst I hate it and they know you hate

You’re looking at the time tiring to steal a min or so but they know

There is no way out of it

Clay, you're a punk! Thanks for rubbing it in. You and my brother both have wives that are one in a million when it comes to taking off like that. that's ok. I still love my wife!

When asked what the "perfect rack" looks like your answer is "a HEAVY, wide, tall true 4x4 with split eyeguards, a 6" drop tine, and 21" main beams.

When one of your buddies says "look at the rack on that", you immdeiately start lookin for horns!