Sign in to follow this  

Auction tag

How much did the Az goat tag go for or does that happen at the big horn seminar ?

I agree that JJ may be a jerk.  But that is a lot of money for wildlife, I hope it is used well.  

Antelope island, I believe had Kaibab deer transplanted there a long time ago for a controlled study. 

On 2/8/2023 at 1:01 PM, bojangles said:

They gonna hafta lower him down from a helicopter this time.  Ain’t no horse big enough….

Not sure ...but I do know that there were a lot of sheep being hit by cars on the highway up towards Kingman and he paid to have a barrier installed to keep them off the road. This as in addition to his tag purchases. 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Roofer Billy said:

I have had two sisters work for him One in Vegas and one here in Mesa .  My sister worked for him in 2004 in Vegas. She was 17 and he came in with some possible new franchise owners. And ask my sister to make sandwiches for all them. She did. All the guest was happy with there service and there sandwiches. Even the possible female new owner commented on Her and her sandwiches she made. They were all happy. Then jimmy steps up and begins to say he was sorry that he didn't agree. That Jimmy Johns requires better service and told my sister she was fired. That wasn't bad enough . My sister was 17 years old. As she left He said to Her that if that's the way you handle my meat on a sandwich. Remind me not to let you touch My meat.. very very inappropriate. My other sister was fired 49 minutes after showing up to work on her first day and all alone to open and never trained one second.

I don't know anything about this man, but appreciate the money going to our wildlife. Also, I have a hard time giving any credibility to your account of the situations above. If nothing else, he seems to be a fairy smart business man. Seems unlikely he would behave like that in front of "possible new franchise owners" especialy females. Second, unless he owns that particular franchise, he wouldn't have authority to fire them. Seems like you have an axe to grind.

• Like 2

Just now, MogollonMan said:

I don't know anything about this man, but appreciate them money going to our wildlife. Also, I have a hard time giving any credibility to your account of the situations above.

Well opinions are like assholes everyone has one. And right now your the asshole and I don't give a shoot what you think. Just like now you had a opinion of me. And posted it. I have my opinion about Jimmy he's a crap eater. 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Roofer Billy said:

I have had two sisters work for him One in Vegas and one here in Mesa .  My sister worked for him in 2004 in Vegas. She was 17 and he came in with some possible new franchise owners. And ask my sister to make sandwiches for all them. She did. All the guest was happy with there service and there sandwiches. Even the possible female new owner commented on Her and her sandwiches she made. They were all happy. Then jimmy steps up and begins to say he was sorry that he didn't agree. That Jimmy Johns requires better service and told my sister she was fired. That wasn't bad enough . My sister was 17 years old. As she left He said to Her that if that's the way you handle my meat on a sandwich. Remind me not to let you touch My meat.. very very inappropriate. My other sister was fired 49 minutes after showing up to work on her first day and all alone to open and never trained one second.

This happened. 

3 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

This happened. 

Off coarse it did . Why in the heck would anyone make something like that up. And just to let everyone know that last year my Dad had to go to Vegas and retrieve Her body. She committed suicide with fetenal.  I know way blame Jimmy for any of that. Just have never forgot my sister coming home that day crying . I was 11 at that time. Never seen my Dad so mad. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roofer Billy said:

Off coarse it did . Why in the heck would anyone make something like that up. 

The other day someone asked if you were the guy from the Home Depot story and you said no. And this was the account that posted all about that. 

sorry about your sister. 

Just now, trphyhntr said:

The other day someone asked if you were the guy from the Home Depot story and you said no. And this was the account that posted all about that. 

sorry about your sister. 

My Dad was the one hurt at the home Depot not me. All that crap landed his butt in jail for 6 months. Then he had a heart attack on April 1 St last year . 14 days later he lost his mom. 19 days later my sister. Yes right now I have alot a hate toward everything. I truly apologize if anything said here offends anyone. Including jimmy. But the fact is what took place years ago should have never happened. It changed my sister that day. I never again had the same sister and now my dad sits home waiting for his turn to go. Wasting away in sorrow. And it kills me to the core. That I can't help him😥 

The dude that got hit by a drunk driver when he worked at HD and then a few years back got knocked off his truck by a forklift driver?  

Did you take over his account and change the name or something? Didn't think that was possible but I'm Pretty sure his account name was billaroofer 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Roofer Billy said:

Will Ferrell I Dont Believe You GIF - Will Ferrell I Dont Believe You  Smoking - Discover & Share GIFs

3 hours ago, Roofer Billy said:

Well opinions are like assholes everyone has one. (And right now your the asshole) and I don't give a shoot what you think. Just like now you had a opinion of me. And posted it. I have my opinion about Jimmy he's a crap eater. 

Irony.

9 minutes ago, TR0UBLE SH00TER said:

Irony.

That's right and I will continue to be one Everytime I see jimmy Johns name mentioned on here.  So keep calling me out and calling me a liar or whatever . I don't give a flying xxxx what anyone on here thinks about me. I don't hunt,fish or xxxx any of you. And apparently there is a lot of you who support what he did.  Leaves me Wondering if your the ones wanting his meat.