Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

My son had 3 or 4 and shows all zeros now.

Older boy had 5 points, 30b youth first and 35a youth second, nada.  Youth hunts are tougher to get though.  Still hopeful

I sure would have thought 5 points would put him in the bonus pass for 30b but haven’t looked at those stats. What was the magical number of points to make the bonus pass last year?

Since we are doing conspiracy theories, remember g&f uses rejected card applicant tags for there new raffle tags.  If you see more than a few, they are double dipping. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

I sure would have thought 5 points would put him in the bonus pass for 30b but haven’t looked at those stats. What was the magical number of points to make the bonus pass last year?

The pass started at 3 last year for the youth hunt 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, idgaf said:

Since we are doing conspiracy theories, remember g&f uses rejected card applicant tags for there new raffle tags.  If you see more than a few, they are double dipping. 

Where is that information?  I like to think I stay up on what’s happening and that is the first I’ve ever heard of that

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I like how Inconsistent it all is. Keeps you guessing twice a year about how screwed up it will be. 

and you could say “how do you know it’s screwed up”

because they just had that thing with the lifetime license guys not getting tags in the elk draw

the only logical explanation is that it’s absolutely f’d even worse than the last elk draw. 

Tell me more. Really, I had 24 points this last elk draw, no dice. I now have 25. I have had a lifetime license since 2015.

4 hours ago, MogollonMan said:

If you didn't get the tags you THOUGHT were a lock, it is because you didn't take into account the new pass that now preceeds the bonus point pass. I don't think the official name was announced, but it has been dubbed by some of us as the "The Social Influnecer" pass. In this pass, much like with bonus points, tags are alloted to individuals accounding to your number of social media followers. AZGFD's new program since they aren't paying these guys anymore. We will be seeing a lot more of Newberg and the Hushin crew this year. You all need to be taking a lot more selfies with Mountain Ops, Mountain House meals, and tucking your ears into your hats.

This is believable. Utah hunt expo tags always seem to go to a few influencers each year even during the covid years when it went online.🤫

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kridgetopp said:

Two hits for 135. Can’t make the number work. Any ideas anyone?

2 apps with 3 people for deer

how can guys not know what they applied for or who they applied with

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

My conspiracy theory is G&F is tired of us killing! I’m going to be a bear to deal with if I don’t get hit!!!

8 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

2 apps with 3 people for deer

how can guys not know what they applied for or who they applied with

Since I’m an idiot please explain who the heck those numbers work. Love to hear this

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Kridgetopp said:

Since I’m an idiot please explain who the heck those numbers work. Love to hear this

I just told you how it works

$135/3 = $45. the price of a deer tag. 

2 charges for 135 would be 2 applications with 3 applicants.

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

13 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I just told you how it works

$135/3 = $45. the price of a deer tag. 

2 charges for 135 would be 2 applications with 3 applicants.

Can you explain the maths  behind no charges? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kridgetopp said:

45 times 3 = 135