Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

20 minutes ago, CouesPursuit said:

Wild conspiracy solely for conversation and of course not likely in the slightest, but what protection exists against the thousands of existing antis with $, especially west coast newcomers, that could join forces after realizing they would save a deer for a little over $100/year? 

Bonus points?

Could never happen? 

This is what I have been wondering, but didn't want to say it cause who knows who's reading these forums nowadays. They would have really had to rally the troops to make the impact we are seeing this year. 

My guess is those low hanging fruit hunts were swiped up solely because peeps wanted to go hunt this year. And those Hail Mary hunters like myself got those premium hunts in unit 21.

this was the year to swing for the fences cause the majority went for the poverty hunt

Just now, creed said:

No tags in the draw. Quotas on archery deer. Hunting is going to be a lot different than it used to be.

Yes it is.  I predict once G&F gets 3-5 years of archery OTC quota data, they will have the bullets to make all the archery hunts a draw.  I know some guys want to go to all draw but I think the quota system is the best of all the evils.  Times are a chang'n.

• Like 2

A buddy of mine called G&F today. The draw is not over and will run from yesterday to friday.  Hits will stop by Friday close of business and results posted by early next week.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Curtis Reed said:

A buddy of mine called G&F today. The draw is not over and will run from yesterday to friday.  Hits will stop by Friday close of business and results posted by early next week.

So what you're saying is buckle up for the long haul?

5 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

I hate that I was right 🤦🏽🤦🏽

IMG_0573.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dromero said:

I hate that I was right 🤦🏽🤦🏽

IMG_0573.jpeg

No one is right about anything yet. Other than the guys that didn’t get hit

11 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

If true, it will be a cluster for those few unfortunate people who end up with compromised cards who would have otherwise drawn........

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

I would guess this is their standard "tow the line" response.  The few people who still get a hit, will be from some poor souls rejected card.  So yes, technically the draw is still going on, but not really.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, verdehunter said:

If true, it will be a cluster for those few unfortunate people who end up with compromised cards who would have otherwise drawn........

Queue the twice annual debate about 'Responsible credit card management...', 'Using a prepaid card....', 'Having a separate account just for draws...', etc...  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, knothead said:

I would guess this is their standard "tow the line" response.  The few people who still get a hit, will be from some poor souls rejected card.  So yes, technically the draw is still going on, but not really.

I believe this is the way!