Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

I drew a deer tag yesterday, just waiting for my 5th choice sheep to hit my account…definitely something up. I kind of figured when I drew my elk tag this year at 430 in the afternoon (which has never happened on any of my tags) that we would be in for some sort of fiasco this draw cycle. 

@codyhuntsaz I’m normally with you that the draw is done in a matter of minutes, but talking with several outfitters they are not getting the calls for sheep, strip or kaibab hunts that is anywhere near normal.  Along with that the percentage of people claiming not to draw the “easier” tags is far beyond anything we have ever seen or heard of historically.  If there is no issue I would be shocked 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Dude we were wrong about the elk draw. I think you’re wrong about the deer draw. The reality is, It’s not done just like the elk draw wasn’t done. 

I hope I'm wrong, I really do, so I still have a chance at a deer tag. But, I don't have very high hopes that is the case. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

In your opinion how do they charge cards? I assume they do the entire draw, have 10,000 cards to charge, submit all those charges at once. In your assumption they “hit charge” and part way through the charges there is an issue and only 3000 of the charges go through as they should? At that point there is an “issue” that keeps the remaining cards from being charged? 

I think that I don't know enough to speculate how they do it, but to assume it was that straight forward seems way optimistic considering their history 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ForkHorn said:

I think that I don't know enough to speculate how they do it, but to assume it was that straight forward seems way optimistic considering their history 

But you know enough to speculate that there was a problem? I guess we will see in a few days when they hit us with another wave of charges or the results are released in our portals. 

Just now, codyhuntsaz said:

But you know enough to speculate that there was a problem? I guess we will see in a few days when they hit us with another wave of charges or the results are released in our portals. 

Yes. It seems illogical to assume that with their history there is no issue - when a litany of people are speculating more than any other year after credit card hits...

Typically where there is smoke there is fire. 

I'm up to like 14 people that I know personally or second hand that put in for these high draw odds hunts.  3 of the 14 can claim a hit.

Coincidence?  No such thing.

6 minutes ago, ForkHorn said:

Yes. It seems illogical to assume that with their history there is no issue - when a litany of people are speculating more than any other year after credit card hits...

Typically where there is smoke there is fire. 

I'm up to like 14 people that I know personally or second hand that put in for these high draw odds hunts.  3 of the 14 can claim a hit.

Coincidence?  No such thing.

We will see how it shakes out. 

• Like 1

Nobody has been hit for Crane yet.  

1 hour ago, bigorange said:

Wait…so as long as they meet the published date (late July if I remember correctly) that tags will be mailed there’s no problem? Inconceivable! LoL

Except for CC that get jeopardized in the mean time, at no fault of the user

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Here it is

Well F me. Haha 4 years in a row not getting drawn for that dang bird. 

Just now, Tres said:

Well F me. Haha 4 years in a row not getting drawn for that dang bird. 

According to a bunch of guys on here….don’t give up hope. Haha 

22 to 23 post from people saying they or their friends were drawn, seems extremely low considering the number of members on the site and the number of species that can be applied for. something is definitely screwed up. And maybe one legitimate sheep post.

• Like 2