Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

Out of all of my hunting buddies no sheep tags. I need better friends 😂😅 or more. Can’t seem to figure out the sheep tag thing. 

How many points do you have?

1 hour ago, phillyphan said:

Ok, so does everyone think it’s over now?  Seems like it should be after all the hits last night.

It’s over, done complete. Except for rejected cards

1 hour ago, Tropicalmulch said:

Did you get a card hit yet? Just curious because if that 33 muzzy hasn't been hit maybe choices 3-5 are still in the works.

So 5 of us on seperate apps put in for 33 muzzy and none of us got a hit yet. 5th choice

• Like 1

When i was.there getting my Boat registration taken care of I was told that they're gonna be hitting cards through tomorrow.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, 257 STW said:

When i was.there getting my Boat registration taken care of I was told that they're gonna be hitting cards through tomorrow.

good to know. Thanks

1 hour ago, Tropicalmulch said:

So it's not over. Good to know

I bet I have heard at least 30 people say they put that muzzy hunt as a 5th choice just to be sure they get a tag. I have done the same thing for the last 10 years. I hope it still has leftovers but I wouldn't be shocked if there aren't any. 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

I bet I have heard at least 30 people say they put that muzzy hunt as a 5th choice just to be sure they get a tag. I have done the same thing for the last 10 years. I hope it still has leftovers but I wouldn't be shocked if there aren't any. 

Yeah im seeing this as well and fear that many more have done same thing.

59 minutes ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

I agree, I wouldn't be shocked either, but if I had to bet, I'd bet there'll be a few leftovers. On a positive note, my nephew who's mom finally allowed him to put in drew a Jr hunt and he drew! So I'll get to hunt a little at least.

• Like 2

Mine must of been rejected some how.   My sons last choice was one of the left over tag units.  Not sure how he didn't get a tag