Jump to content
Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

Out of all of my hunting buddies no sheep tags. I need better friends 😂😅 or more. Can’t seem to figure out the sheep tag thing. 

How many points do you have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phillyphan said:

Ok, so does everyone think it’s over now?  Seems like it should be after all the hits last night.

It’s over, done complete. Except for rejected cards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tropicalmulch said:

Did you get a card hit yet? Just curious because if that 33 muzzy hasn't been hit maybe choices 3-5 are still in the works.

So 5 of us on seperate apps put in for 33 muzzy and none of us got a hit yet. 5th choice

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When i was.there getting my Boat registration taken care of I was told that they're gonna be hitting cards through tomorrow.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 257 STW said:

When i was.there getting my Boat registration taken care of I was told that they're gonna be hitting cards through tomorrow.

good to know. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bucks N Bulls said:

So 5 of us on seperate apps put in for 33 muzzy and none of us got a hit yet. 5th choice

So it's not over. Good to know

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tropicalmulch said:

So it's not over. Good to know

 

I bet I have heard at least 30 people say they put that muzzy hunt as a 5th choice just to be sure they get a tag. I have done the same thing for the last 10 years. I hope it still has leftovers but I wouldn't be shocked if there aren't any. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tropicalmulch said:

Did you get a card hit yet? Just curious because if that 33 muzzy hasn't been hit maybe choices 3-5 are still in the works.

No hits yet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

I bet I have heard at least 30 people say they put that muzzy hunt as a 5th choice just to be sure they get a tag. I have done the same thing for the last 10 years. I hope it still has leftovers but I wouldn't be shocked if there aren't any. 

Yeah im seeing this as well and fear that many more have done same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

I bet I have heard at least 30 people say they put that muzzy hunt as a 5th choice just to be sure they get a tag. I have done the same thing for the last 10 years. I hope it still has leftovers but I wouldn't be shocked if there aren't any. 

I agree, I wouldn't be shocked either, but if I had to bet, I'd bet there'll be a few leftovers. On a positive note, my nephew who's mom finally allowed him to put in drew a Jr hunt and he drew! So I'll get to hunt a little at least.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine must of been rejected some how.   My sons last choice was one of the left over tag units.  Not sure how he didn't get a tag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×