Sign in to follow this  
Coues Sniper

I really, really like Mexico

Its okay to say you 'love' Mexico, I'd say it if it kept giving up beauties like that for me! Just don't let your wife know she's got competition.

Awesome.

Sweet success on a great buck. Congrats.

I hope to save up enough pennies someday to go expierience a Mexico coues hunt.

Congrats again.

What a stud... Congratulations!

Wow,wow,wow and more wow!! What a BIG BUCK!! A Big CONGRATULATIONS to you. You the man!!

Mexico any one??

Ernesto C :)

Congrats on a beautiful, monster buck. You are gonna have one heck of a trophyy room.

Oh now you're just toying with me aren't you? Giving me visions of grandeur on my first trip down to Mexico. You're making it tough my friend! I hope I come back with something +or- 10" of that thing. That deer is a stud, congrats man!!

Thanks for all the comments guys! I'm still in awe a little bit with this buck. He's exactly the look I like.

what a freak. after looking at that pig i think i have no other options but to go back to mex. this yr. you made my wife very unhappy. thanks.

You're welcome my friend. I have a feeling the way you guys hunt you'll be thanking me again when you get back ;) .

Oh now you're just toying with me aren't you? Giving me visions of grandeur on my first trip down to Mexico. You're making it tough my friend! I hope I come back with something +or- 10" of that thing. That deer is a stud, congrats man!!

Josh, I know where one of Jim's ranches is and if you're hunting the one I'm thinking of, or close to it, you have a good chance to kill a STUD of a deer. Not that you'll need it, but good luck to you. I look forward to reading/drooling over your post when you get back ;)