Sign in to follow this  
Chef

HEAR! HEAR!...ATTENTION MEMBERS!...

Ladies and Gentlemen, (long winded but please read)

I had the pleasure of enjoying Amanda's company today at lunch.

We spoke of things we always do...our hunts, Mexico, friends from

the forums, and, of course, the website. I mentioned to her how great of

a job she has done thus far in not only keeping us informed, networked,

and entertained, but in establishing a culture. A "family" if you will, of

dedicated sportsmen and women from all walks of life, that enjoy the

outdoors and more specifically, love hunting coues deer.

The website has grown substantially in the past few years and membership of the

forums has expanded tremendously along with it! Amanda and the mods have

done a stellar job in keeping up with the fantastic growth.

We can all agree, this forum is like no other. The camaraderie and friendships found

are second to none. The tips and information have helped us all in one way or another

at least a time or two. The stories and pictures posted add much to the quality

of our everyday lives. Why else would we log in so often?

All this growth and substance comes at a price. Most of it in time, but some of it in money.

Amanda has just had to purchase more computer gadgetry to hold more memory and awesomness and

whatever else these computers need to keep up with the website. She has always taken these costs up on

her own and would never ask for monetary donations straight up. That's why she tries to design and

sell our t-shirts, sell advertising space, so on and so forth. Unfortunately, the revenue generated

from these ventures has NEVER surpassed the costs of keeping the website running.

So that's where we come in. With all of the members here, I'm sure we could give a very Merry Christmas

present to CouesWhitetail.com and her founder. I'm talking about cash money donations to help keep this

website running cool and strong. It's the least we could do right?

So I'm asking you...to step up to the plate. Give back to those who have given so much. A cup of coffee at

your fancy shop is what?...almost five bucks? I know this economy is tough on all of us. That

just tells you how much more your website would appreciate your generosity.

I'll be first with a donation of $20.

Amanda, please post up how people can use Paypal? send snail mail? (like mine)

Please, let's keep this going. I'm a watchin' you!

Well Chef, I guess I am going to have to stop talking to you if you are going to put me on the spot like this..... :lol:

As always Chef is being very generous and I appreciate it.

Anyone wishing to help CW.com can do so using the orange "donate" button found on the main page. http://www.coueswhitetail.com It's under the menu on the left hand side. All donations are appreciated!

Amanda

Sounds like a great idea to me! I spend way too much time lurking on here! :ph34r: Cheap entertainment... ;) Count me in!!!

Well, at about a nickel an hour on site...I guess I should send Amanda about.... $236,000 each year. :P :blink: :P

Great idea Chef, without CWT.com I would be so bored.

Well, at about a nickel an hour on site...I guess I should send Amanda about.... $236,000 each year. :P :blink: :P

Great idea Chef, without CWT.com I would be so bored.

Oh man! I could retire on that practically!!

Amanda

Donation: SENT!

Cant thank you enough Amanda... If this site was never made I might have graduated college, I might have a social life, and I might not have the intesnse passion I have for coues! :D

Chef......you have been reading my mine. I have been thinking about this for some time now but I'm not to good at wording some things. Here is what's been on my mine lately. When I look at the advertisement section I see a number of Guides/Outfitters, 1 Di-It-Yourself Hunt, but only 1 taxidermist and 2 Equipment companies. I know for a fact that there are many members that have their own business and mention it on this site but don't advertise through Amanda. I don't want to open a can of worms here but wouldn't this be a tax write-off for them at the end of the year?

My donation will be sent today. :D

TJ

My contribution will be sent out shortly. Amanda, you deserve a standing ovation for the incredible website you have created and have allowed to grow, I commend you. I too one day hope to be a sponsor after I have my biz up and running.

-Jeremy-

I think Hector might be on the payroll... He started the donation frenzy that raised atleast TWO Benjamin Franklins for the site back in July, now this... Hmmmm.... Fishy Fishy!!

(you guys should know I am kidding)

Happy to donate to the site Amanda!

Chef has definitely been a blessing to this website!! He really is helping to move CW out of the red! If I had a payroll....he would be on it!

Thanks to all that are making donations! This actually has been an exceptional year for receiving donations. People have stepped up to help make the Coues Buck Contest stand on its own rather than having it cost me money. And the people who attended the ADA banquet this year voluntarily (through Chef's prodding :lol: ) paid the corporate price which saved me money there (usually I subsidized part of that as an incentive to go). And people have made donations at our get togethers. I definitely appreciate the people that value this website! Thanks so much!

Amanda

Good job so far guys!

We still have plenty days till Christmas so lets keep this going.

I'm happy to see there are many out there that appreciate the efforts Amanda goes through.

This site is done for her love of these little deer. She has a full time job and still dedicates much

of her free time to this site and volunteers at endless organizations. Nice to see her passion.

Let's keep it up!

(nope I ain't on the payroll Casey!) :lol: