Sign in to follow this  
maximus

Stanley Cup

i don't know if anybody cares about hockey or follow hockey , i work and i'm part owner of a restaurant in scottsdale, years ago Sean Burke and Claude Lemieux used to come for lunch 4 times a week after practice, now Sean is the goalie coach for the Las Vegas Knights and he had a party yesterday for lunch a brought the Stanley Cup, it was great, we are good friends and he really want it to have at our place.

IMG_0619(1).jpg

IMG_0631(1).jpg

• Like 11
  • Love 2

I stopped caring on November 22, 2020 when the NHL made it’s official position crystal clear: "Trans women are women. Trans men are men. Nonbinary identity is real“.

• Haha 1

Why do they drink beer out of their hands in Manitoba? Because all of the cups are in Edmonton. Don't know that much about hockey, but I was around a few Canucks and one of them told that joke. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, dustin25 said:

That’s awesome man! Except f*** Claude lemieux! Keep turtling Claude!

apparently i have a hard time letting go….

he just used to come for lunch, i'm friends with Sean Burke, he is a great guy, don't know much about Lemieux i know he won 2 stanley cups.

11 minutes ago, maximus said:

he just used to come for lunch, i'm friends with Sean Burke, he is a great guy, don't know much about Lemieux i know he won 2 stanley cups.

I was half joking. I’m I die hard red wings fan, and lemieux was public enemy # 1 for a long time. Look up the documentary Unrivaled or google fight night at the joe to see what I’m talking about! 
as a player he was a total POS, I’m sure he’s a good enough person

Not a sports fan per say but I will watch part of a FB game a couple of times a year if the Saints play or a good team is on a roll. I don't watch Hockey and had a look up the trophy.  So each year does the winning team get a replica of the original to keep?

That's cool. I've wondered the same thing as Prdatr though.. always assumed all team members got a replica but have no idea.

What restaurant? I bet a lot of members here would be happy to come by and support your business.  

• Like 2