Sign in to follow this  
CATERPILLAR

AZ Lifetime Hunting license

If you buy an AZ lifetime hunting license and you move out of state, when you apply for hunts as a non resident do you have to pay non res. license fee?

wish2hunt is correct!

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, CATERPILLAR said:

If you buy an AZ lifetime hunting license and you move out of state, when you apply for hunts as a non resident do you have to pay non res. license fee?

Just to make sure, since your question is a little confusing. You don't pay any license fee (because you have a lifetime license) but you do pay NR app fees and NR tag fees.

• Like 1

THIS

I drew my first ever non- resident tag in AZ this year.  I can shoot three deer in Alaska for free but one in AZ cost me $300 or so!

Drew a pretty nice tag with only 4 points

If i had the 10% thing hanging over me i wouldn't have

• Like 1

Thanks for the info. I figured paying non resident hunting license fee and not being part of the 10% cap, I just could not find that info on the AZGFD site.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CATERPILLAR said:

Thanks for the info. I figured paying non resident hunting license fee and not being part of the 10% cap, I just could not find that info on the AZGFD site.

Totally worth it! 

Pioneer license

A Pioneer License grants all the privileges of a combination hunting and fishing license and also authorizes the holder to fish in all community lakes. A person qualifies for a Pioneer License if they are 70 years of age or older and have been a resident of Arizona for 25 or more consecutive years immediately preceding the application for the license.

18 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Pioneer license

A Pioneer License grants all the privileges of a combination hunting and fishing license and also authorizes the holder to fish in all community lakes. A person qualifies for a Pioneer License if they are 70 years of age or older and have been a resident of Arizona for 25 or more consecutive years immediately preceding the application for the license.

I don't think he was asking about the Pioneer license? Need your morning Coffee? 😆 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Vowell said:

I don't think he was asking about the Pioneer license? Need your morning Coffee? 😆 

No I just didn't know the age and after finally figuring out where it was on AZG$F I figured what the heck......maybe somebody else didn't know, plus I didn't know fishing was part of that ............ I had my Dr. Pepper though...........thanks

• Like 2