Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

September is Prostrate Awareness Month

2 hours ago, AZ Free Man said:

I've never heard them say that... How many have you asked?

My father-in-law told me about it 25 years ago when I got some from him to put down around the house. Probably to kill some grass before my neighbor and his friends poured just over nine yards of concrete to widen my driveway. We would trade off work with people in the neighborhood to help each other out. A friend did some body work on my 78 GMC after I blew a front tire and the steel belt beat in the body and twisted the front bumper and I helped him repaint the whole truck and rewire his garage. Another neighbor who only ever had a swamp cooler for 35 years wanted to get an AC unit installed so I changed out his 100 amp fuse panel and put in a 200 amp breaker panel, added ground rods and helped him pull all the permits.

He has been farming cotton, up to 3K acres since before I met him in 1980. His son made him retire a few years ago into his early 80's, 12+ hours a day 7 days a week. His son has been working side by side with him for well over 30 years and now takes care of it all. Most of the farm hands have been with them for as long as I can remember. Farmers work with a lot of chemicals and need to get training on them.

On 9/9/2023 at 11:17 PM, bustedknuckleinc said:

In case anyone needs to be told they are killing us on purpose.  Keep putting all the chemicals and sugar in your body and you’ll be a goner.  They don’t want you to live to a ripe ole age.

seed oils are exactly that.( sickening that almost everything in the grocery stores have gmo's and seed oils)..... A two second exam can save your life for those of you you who can't get past the don't touch my butt

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bhuntin said:

seed oils are exactly that.( sickening that almost everything in the grocery stores have gmo's and seed oils)..... 

Are you a fan of paul saladino 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I didn’t. Your post is gone as well, how would I delete your post? Smfh. stanly or someone did. HPV turning to cancer is a real thing. Riskier than walking on grass. Now Quit being a whiny kunt.

What is it with you and the name calling?  You think you're so cute.

1 hour ago, bhuntin said:

seed oils are exactly that.( sickening that almost everything in the grocery stores have gmo's and seed oils)..... A two second exam can save your life for those of you you who can't get past the don't touch my butt

Sugar is the most addictive drug and you can’t go anywhere without having it shoved in your face.  Corporations are pumping our food with garbage chemicals and selling it to us.  None of us know the true effects it’s having on our bodies.

• Like 1

If you don’t want cancer or dementia, you gotta

avoid seed oils

avoid glyphosate 

avoid sugar/ high fructose corn syrup 

avoid white flour 

Do a liver cleanse once a year or so.  

exercise 

7 minutes ago, bojangles said:

avoid seed oils

avoid glyphosate 

avoid white flour 

exercise 

Life without tortillas, Dr Pepper and ice cream just wouldn’t be life! I do work my azz off and exercise quite a bit but purchased over 80 gallons of glyphosate in 2023 so far so I guess I’m doomed!😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, bojangles said:

avoid seed oils

avoid glyphosate 

avoid white flour 

exercise 

How do you feel about soy? 

55 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

Life without tortillas, Dr Pepper and ice cream just wouldn’t be life! I do work my azz off and exercise quite a bit but purchased over 80 gallons of glyphosate in 2023 so far so I guess I’m doomed!😂

So, if you got good genetics, you’ll probably be fine.  You can do everything wrong and live to be 103 if you got the genes.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

How do you feel about soy? 

I haven’t looked into it too much, except I’ve heard the refined stuff they use in a lot of food products can lower T. 

10 hours ago, bojangles said:

So, if you got good genetics, you’ll probably be fine.  You can do everything wrong and live to be 103 if you got the genes.  

I’ve got a guy that works for me 63 yo, smokes 2 packs a day, lives on peanut butter and jelly and hot dogs. Mom died at like 98 and dad at 95. This guy works circles around the younger ones! ( course that’s not saying much I know! ) But yeah I think he’s one of those guys who’s got the genes!

• Like 2