Sign in to follow this  
Taylorz1

Thanks to all for replies

Thanks to the two who replied ! PMs sent- These are almost too nice and new for what I had in mind ! I was thinking about carburetors and dragging crusty old squarebodies or dent sides out from behind sheds. Thanks and best. 

• Like 1

I have a 84 f-250 4x4 single cab long bed I've been thinking about letting go. I can take pics tomorrow if you'd like? It's all original and runs great.

I love this post. I would have loved to do this with my dad, but between us we have enough mechanical skill and talent to MAYBE do a brake job. 

• Like 1

Thanks Firstcoues- last year the boys and I rebuilt a VW bug and the boys did everything from rubber to roof including rebuilding the motor. Unfortunately the VW is fun but doesnt make a perfect hunting buggy for all of us (coues fits in the trunk but forget about an elk). I think the gang would be able to have good success with something not too computer driven. 350 small block chevys and 351 windsors with a carburetor would be about their speed. I think that mass air flow sensors and EFI modules might be too much at this stage. Still looking and thanks to all who have replied

• Like 1

My brother has a 86 1/2 ton 4x4 with a 350 he says he would sell for $4000

Good job making it a project.  I had a lot of fun with my dad doing that.  We started with a Baja Bug and went to a 55 CJ 5 with a 302 v8 and did a lot of tinkering on his planes.  It helped me out because when anything went wrong, usually minor, I could fix it.  It helped when it was a carburetor and computer minimum vehicle too.

'95 OBS Powerstroke XLT 4X4 w/5 spd, cold air new tires and HPOP. GN Everything works. $6500

20231009_092938.thumb.jpg.f7f3fbfcc9125c0e730b372fb1faa99c.jpg

'03 F250 XL 5.4L 4X4 LWB, GN

4spd AT, cold air. $6500

16968699295366101288568067159872.thumb.jpg.0fe7f214eb4a91f9de62034fec941131.jpg