Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Looking for a place to have breakfast in Scottsdale

Besides Dennys. I have a childhood friend who is in town for his daughters surgery at Mayo and it's been about 4 years since we have hung out so I'm looking for something  Mo Betta.

Butters is right next to C2 Tactical

Breakfast Kitchen at Desert Ridge is good, casual atmosphere but food is a little fancier

Pinnacle Peak General Store isnt too far

• Like 1

Butterfields on the NE corner of Scottsdale Rd. and Shea Blvd.  Not literally the NE corner but more in the NE corner area.

And only 15 mins from Mayo on 56th St or Mayo further east on Shea Blvd.

There's also Perk Eatery at 64th St. and Greenway.  Also very good and featured on Triple D a few years ago.

Eddie

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Snooze in Kierland, super close, really good, and you gotta order the bacon even if your meal does not come with it. If you have high cholesterol, get the bacon anyway. (not medical advice, just good livin' advice) 

They will try to push cage free eggs but I always order the eggs from caged chickens. I feel the hens just try harder with less distractions (worrying about attacks from hawks and all).

Their black coffee is good too!

Also love Butterfields, near Scottsdale and Shea but a bit more of a drive. Their OJ and pancakes are amazing!

• Like 3

matts big breakfast     scottsdale rd and Tbird  sw corner  others are all pretenders

• Like 1
  • Love 1