Sign in to follow this  
Chef

Happy Birthday COOSEFAN!

CF,

Always enjoy the pics and hunt stories throughout the year. Also, your great sense of humor- enjoy your birthday. This pic is one of my favorites over the years...

AzP&Y

post-898-1231505687.jpg

Happy birthday Jim, I hope its a great one with many more to come!

Phil

Well, let's see what I could wish for Jim. He already has the perfect job of working for an outstanding outfitter, can catch fish and big ones to boot, is well liked by everyone, and takes the best pictures, ect. Can't think of a thing he hasn't got going for him so I'm stuck with just a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISH. Hope your day has been full of good things. :D

TJ

I have never met you, and dont know you other than from your posts here, but can tell you're a heck of a guy with a passion for the outdoors. What more do you need to like someone.

Birthday Wishes to you!

Because I am a good friend of yours and because I care about your well being I'm going to have to bring you back down to earth. After reading some of the previous posts I know your feeling all giddy but these guys don't understand how dangerous it is to blow up the ego of Jim Mullins.

Your not that smart, and your not that good looking. Yea you've gotten lucky on all your hunts and fishing trips but you aint that special! So get your head out of the clouds and have a great birthday you old fart!

Ok I admit, I'm just jealous and you know I love you but seriously, you aint that good looking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Because I am a good friend of yours and because I care about your well being I'm going to have to bring you back down to earth. After reading some of the previous posts I know your feeling all giddy but these guys don't understand how dangerous it is to blow up the ego of Jim Mullins.

Your not that smart, and your not that good looking. Yea you've gotten lucky on all your hunts and fishing trips but you aint that special! So get your head out of the clouds and have a great birthday you old fart!

Ok I admit, I'm just jealous and you know I love you but seriously, you aint that good looking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with what Shorty said only I know your jealous of me :P

Happy bday man hope it was a good one.