Sign in to follow this  
knothead

Who is going?

So how many of you have deer hunts starting tomorrow?  Just wanted to wish all of you lucky dogs good luck. Opening day of rifle deer has always been a special day.

• Like 1

No tag for me, but I’m heading out in a few hours to join my friends. Looks like some wind in the forecast, but overall, nice cool weather in store. Three tags in camp, so hoping we see some success.

Good luck to all the tag holders! 

I'm headed to New mexico for muzzy muleys.  After some prior engagements I got 6 hours of scouting in. 

• Like 2

Not me. Not enough vacation time left for me this year. I did see a whole lot of campers loaded up and headed out yesterday afternoon.

6 hours ago, idgaf said:

I'm headed to New mexico for muzzy muleys.  After some prior engagements I got 6 hours of scouting in. 

Me too...

A friend has 12aw. Was up today driving around and found a couple nice bucks.  With this recent cold snap, reduction in youth doe tags last many years and the burn a couple years ago the kaibab quality should be showing some dividends.  Will be interesting to see how things go next few years.  Good luck to all.

You still hunting with Dwayne. No tags but the fish are bitting.

• Like 1