Sign in to follow this  
ctafoya

Go Ranger's!

You didn't really expect an AZ team to bring it home, did you? They were always gonna chit the the bed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, dsotm said:

Most overrated pitcher in baseball history

Hard to say the most strikeouts of all time is over rated.. walks? Yep, lots of them too. But his longevity and K's set him apart from every other pitcher, ever. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Hard to say the most strikeouts of all time is over rated.. walks? Yep, lots of them too. But his longevity and K's set him apart from every other pitcher, ever. 

7 no hitters. Last one at age 44.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

20th career WAR for a pitcher, waaaaaay too many walks, barely over 0.500 record. He was good but not even close to being the best of all time.

2 hours ago, dsotm said:

20th career WAR for a pitcher, waaaaaay too many walks, barely over 0.500 record. He was good but not even close to being the best of all time.

I agree, I don't think he's the goat but I also don't think he's over or underrated. When you strike out more professional hitters than any other person that has ever lived, you have earned your place among the top tier.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ctafoya said:

You didn't really expect an AZ team to bring it home, did you? They were always gonna chit the the bed.

Only one team finished better than an Az team. Must be a Dodger fan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1