Sign in to follow this  
mc68

A3

Helicopters? what this world has come to? where is the hunting ethics and fun with family and friends? that is ridiculous.

• Like 4

All I've seen is both owners Chad Rhoton and Jay Lopeman and two of their guides were charged in Payson justice court for flying helicopters during the late elk hunt in 2022.

Screensho(17).jpg

5 hours ago, maximus said:

Helicopters? what this world has come to? where is the hunting ethics and fun with family and friends? that is ridiculous.

It's a business that requires production.  They already took away the hundreds,  if not thousands of cameras being used by many businesses. Which I believe they are still out there at some capacity.  Just harder to spot now.  

• Like 1

I always refer to Operation Navajo Buck. bunch of names of dudes you’ll recognize got busted for flying when they’re not supposed to.  

Those guys all got felonies Lacey act I think. Probably same thing for these guys 

17 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I always refer to Operation Navajo Buck. bunch of names of dudes you’ll recognize got busted for flying when they’re not supposed to.  

Those guys all got felonies Lacey act I think. Probably same thing for these guys 

I think they got lacey act charges because it involved flying over the rez. Not that I wouldn't expect a3 flying over the apache rez in this situation. Hopefully they nail these guys since they've been doing it for years. 

• Like 1

I reported a helicopter in unit 1 three years ago for pushing elk over to 27 the day before early archery started. It' was G&F doing a "survey ". 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ctafoya said:

I reported a helicopter in unit 1 three years ago for pushing elk over to 27 the day before early archery started. It' was G&F doing a "survey ". 

I was there and saw the same thing. That sure was interesting. Must mean I was near the elk lol