Sign in to follow this  
Couesnut

Border Crossing

So anybody cross @ Nogales yet ? What's that shoot show look like? , wait times, delays, security, etc,...

Headed down in Mid Jan.

Edited by Couesnut
miss spell

With the Lukeville port not open, you may want to check out Facebook Rocky Point groups- I haven't traveled to Mexico lately so I have no idea, but have been reading the wait times are significantly longer at all ports.  Not sure if Nogales since its further away from Rocky Point.   

Had a buddy going to Rocky point last week, waited 4 hrs, never crossed turned around and went home, ghost town down there. They say coming back is worst. Demarcates should be very proud of there leader.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Had a buddy going to Rocky point last week, waited 4 hrs, never crossed turned around and went home, ghost town down there. They say coming back is worst. Demarcates should be very proud of there leader.

was he trying to cross at Nogales?

17 hours ago, PRDATR said:

I wouldn't worry about it until a few days before you go. It's usually never a bid deal. Have you been before?

23 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

so which is it, no big deal or 4 hour wait 

16 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

so which is it, no big deal or 4 hour wait 

Biiiiiig deal.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, SwarovskiCoues said:

was he trying to cross at Nogales?

Yes

1 hour ago, AZLance said:

Google is an amazing thing...

Screenshot_20231226_145241_Chrome.jpg

Didn't even know you could look that up on Google. Good to know...

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

That’s takes all the fun out of it to me. The waiting I mean.  

It's nice to know. I'm sure outfitters waiting for their clients to cross use it. Usually takes 15 to 20 minutes to cross and do the paperwork depending on how many people there are in your party plus once you cross you still need to go to see the Military.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

It's nice to know. I'm sure outfitters waiting for their clients to cross use it. Usually takes 15 to 20 minutes to cross and do the paperwork depending on how many people there are in your party plus once you cross you still need to go to see the Military.

I’m talking about fishing. I don’t want to drive down knowing I’ll have to sit and wait for 1.5 hour at the border both ways

• Like 1