TR0UBLE SH00TER

How's the AZGFD E-Tag app?

So what is the penalty for shooting an animal and not tagging it because a gust of wind blew it out of your hands, into a river in the bottom of a canyon at last light when you took it out of your pack?

Plenty of older non technology dudes will not be taking part in e tagging their animal I can promise you that. Idk what the repercussions of that will be but I really can’t see many older dudes busting out their phone and logging in to tag their animal 

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Plenty of older non technology dudes will not be taking part in e tagging their animal I can promise you that. Idk what the repercussions of that will be but I really can’t see many older dudes busting out their phone and logging in to tag their animal 

My dad couldn’t if he tried lol. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

So what is the penalty for shooting an animal and not tagging it because a gust of wind blew it out of your hands, into a river in the bottom of a canyon at last light when you took it out of your pack?

how is that any different than the same scenario with paper tag?

9 hours ago, JSR said:

Ive always found tags to be a nuisance that's why I don't bother getting one.

~BC777

Snork. 

12 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Couple guys argument is that you can lose tags. A guy can lose a lighter pretty easy too. 

For sure. Lighter, tag, sharpie it's easy to lose anything. Just gotta be careful regardless what you use. It's a bigger pain though to replace a lost tag than to grab more tape or anything to just wrap around the antler and write on. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yeah splitting hairs. Can come up with a bunch of scenarios but i haven’t read anything that makes it sound anymore convenient. I just personally don’t think it has anything to do with convenience. It’s like Stanley said, it’s technology they want to use. And like I said, probably saves money 

• Like 1