Newbie2012

Credit Card hit thread

Early Rifle 23N or 23S, Either me or one of my boys!  Can't wait!  Who says you need more than 5 points! :)

• Like 7
  • Wow! 2

2 minutes ago, ike said:

Early Rifle 23N or 23S, Either me or one of my boys!  Can't wait!  Who says you need more than 5 points! :)

You accidently put in for cow. .  

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

My pending charge disappeared. 😬 Hopefully it posts tonight...

• Sad 1
  • Wow! 1

3 minutes ago, ike said:

Lucky lucky!

anyone remember how long it took to post the results after charges last year.... what you all think next Friday results posted? 

24 minutes ago, JVS said:

I never put in more than 1 applicant on the same app. I did this year. Do those applicants in the same app that are drawn together get charged together or separate?  Because if they are charged together, there is no other possibility than we got an early rifle bull tag!!!!

Congrats 🎊🎈🎉 

13 minutes ago, bojangles said:

Congrats 🎊🎈🎉 

Thanks. Definitely congrats on tags...but if we can decipher whether multiple applicants on the same app are charged separate or together will tell me contrats....or holy mother of all that's holy we got lucky and drew an early rifle bull. I recall they are charged all at once based on others' experiences. Can anyone confirm? I've been researching and can't find the answer.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, JVS said:

Thanks. Definitely congrats on tags...but if we can decipher whether multiple applicants on the same app are charged separate or together will tell me contrats....or holy mother of all that's holy we got lucky and drew an early rifle bull. I recall they are charged all at once based on others' experiences. Can anyone confirm? I've been researching and can't find the answer.

If you all put in together the it will be a cumulative total. So if it was 2 on the app you would be charged 270 etc… 4 on an app 540. 

• Like 2

Just now, PineCountryHunter said:

JVS, if you drew an early rifle tag as a group go by a lottery ticket and congrats…took me 17 years of apply alone to get an early archery tag. Hope it was a good unit 

It will be one early rifle bull tag. I got three separate charges of $135. One of which only had one choice as early rifle bull.  Either way, we got an early rifle bull!!!!

• Like 6
  • Wow! 1

3 hours ago, Coues247 said:

You accidently put in for cow. .  

I did check.  :)We are definitely early bull.  9/27-10/3!

• Like 3

I hate this thread every year…  But I do like being in Kaui this time of year!  Love wail tail flapping  :)