Sign in to follow this  
Dodgerboy999

Her First Deer!!!

I know its a little after the fact but a buddy of mine sent me this pic from this past Sept his girlfriend had decided to get into archery with him and would you believe it first year first deer. Thats awesome to see the ladies out flinging arrows and putting back straps in the freezer.

post-2780-1232983135_thumb.jpg

Sweet. That is awesome to get girls in the mix. Then you won't be lonely in the blind :lol:

First year, a coues with a bow?!! Man that is great! I hope to be posting pictures of my girlfriend and her first buck this fall. Congrats to your girlfriend!

-Tracy

That's awesome to see. Definitely an accomplishment. I wish my mom could connect. She puts so much effort into making it happen and shes had some close calls but still no cigar. Maybe i should quit trying to give her advice.

Outstanding!! Gotta love it!! Archery coues deer hunting is addicting! Ya'll might have a junky on your hands!! ;)

That's awesome! Congrats to this young lady on gettin it done in her first year & a big congrats to your buddy for finding a woman who is willing to share in his obsession!

I got to introduce my girlfriend into hunting, She has now got 1 deer and 1 javalina now Im stuck bying two of everything which isnt bad because she dosent care when the time comes to buy my swarov's :D