Jeeps are a dime a dozen and what you have is truly unique.  I would hold on to it for at least a little while longer and come back down to earth.  That's a real head turner or as someone already said, "tit city".

9 hours ago, knothead said:

Jeeps are a dime a dozen and what you have is truly unique.  I would hold on to it for at least a little while longer and come back down to earth.  That's a real head turner or as someone already said, "tit city".

This. Glws!

That's a great ride !! After  owning  a 4runner  then a jeep  wrangler  jk I try and tell everyone  what a pile the jeep  is compared  to about anything  . They look cool but every rock finds the front  glass . Usually  3 a year .They have multiple  issues  from  the junk heads that fail to the oil pumps that are a two stage design  and get stuck . Then you've  got the rocker arm and lifters that fail and take out the cams . The thermostat  that requires  replacing  regularly  as it trips a code for the engine  not warming  up fast enough.  The oil filter adapter  cracks and will send  water or oil down the back of the transmission.  They are extremely  labor required  . You can look up all the issues  mentioned  for yourself  there's  plenty  on the jeep forums  . I'd hate to see you get rid of a awesome  ride and get into something  with so many  known issues  . I really  should  have just bought  another  4runner  

Over the top cool!!  What other projects have you done?  GLWS

4 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

That's a great ride !! After  owning  a 4runner  then a jeep  wrangler  jk I try and tell everyone  what a pile the jeep  is compared  to about anything  . They look cool but every rock finds the front  glass . Usually  3 a year .They have multiple  issues  from  the junk heads that fail to the oil pumps that are a two stage design  and get stuck . Then you've  got the rocker arm and lifters that fail and take out the cams . The thermostat  that requires  replacing  regularly  as it trips a code for the engine  not warming  up fast enough.  The oil filter adapter  cracks and will send  water or oil down the back of the transmission.  They are extremely  labor required  . You can look up all the issues  mentioned  for yourself  there's  plenty  on the jeep forums  . I'd hate to see you get rid of an awesome  ride and get into something  with so many  known issues  . I really  should  have just bought  another  4runner  

You hear a lot of people say “I had a Jeep once” and that’s usually just about enough times for those that are sane.  I am among those as well.  The only redeeming quality of that POS is that some other guy was willing to pay what I was dumb enough to pay for it.  

• Like 1

I like my TJ’s, all you jeep bashers.  Have a 97 and. A 98. First vehicle was a 69 CJ5 built by Kaiser. I’ve lost count over  the years with Willys, and Wranglers.   My wife probably has  the total though..,,

• Like 1