Sign in to follow this  
Crs

Wild heritage taxidermy

Hello everyone.  Long time reader, but first time poster.  I know that there is a subform for these guys, but it does not seem to be active.  

I was hoping someone could help me out, considering they are a sponsor on here.  

Does anyone have any way to get ahold of them or know what is going on there?  I have had a badger there for over 3 years, for a life size mount, that I have paid half on and have not gotten back.  It’s been radio silence from them lately and in the rare times I have talked them over the three years it has been lip service, with little action.  Their website is deactivated and they’ve stopped answering my phone calls.  

Not sure what else to do at this point?  Thanks.

Sadly, several people I know are having the same issues. Multiple lions and deer of friends and cant get a response from them. I've heard of one guy that went by and got all his stuff a year ago and he said it was looking empty in the shop. Someone needs to head down there and see what's going on.

I am in the same boat with a bobcat they have had for more then a few years of mine. From my understanding they are not doing taxidermy full time anymore, just trying to figure out how to finish up what they have left from some very frustrated customers

I get the best response but its been spotty from Heather 928-238-0094

On 3/28/2024 at 10:50 AM, 429mike said:

I am in the same boat with a bobcat they have had for more then a few years of mine. From my understanding they are not doing taxidermy full time anymore, just trying to figure out how to finish up what they have left from some very frustrated customers

I get the best response but its been spotty from Heather 928-238-0094

Thank you, yeah that’s the number I have.  Last I spoke with her was early October.  Bummer to hear that it sounds like this is par for the course.