Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

short collection of video clips

Went and pulled a card today off a cam. Got a variety of critters in the video clips. Click on the linked text below the photo to watch the video. halfway through the video there is a squirrel that gets his paws all over the cam and tilts the cam. I have the cam just stuck on a slight dirt ledge on the dirt bank along the wash.

For those wondering, the white thing in the frame is an old cow skull that my dog Julie found and was chewing on. I put it in front of the cam when we left, hoping that the lion and bobcat would stop by to sniff it after she had got her drool all over it. Didn't work....

here is a pic of her with her prize before I put it in front of the cam:

post-1-1236496465_thumb.jpg

Trail Cam Video clips

Thanks again for sharing some of your video with us. My next goal is to figure this video splicing thing out. :)

TJ

I just noticed the bat flying over the second deer on my third time watching it. Very cool that it can pick them up too :D

I just noticed the bat flying over the second deer on my third time watching it. Very cool that it can pick them up too :D

I didn't notice a bat on the deer clip, thought it was a moth? I guess I better rewatch it.

I did have a bat on a javelina clip from that same set, but it comes in right at the end and didn't think it was worth posting. Also had one from a different spot coming out of the mine addit. I reset the trail cam in the addit this time and hope to get more of the bats.

Amanda