iwannakillsomething

mormons and big love

thanks for steppin up BrianPayne... thats the Christian thing to do, humbly apologize. A lesson and example for ALL of us

I am LDS too so if anyone has questions or wants to know anything about our religion pm me. i can tell you anything you need. but i am sure some of the other LDS adults could do a better job than me, being only 14 i dont know as much or as much detail

I am LDS too so if anyone has questions or wants to know anything about our religion pm me. i can tell you anything you need. but i am sure some of the other LDS adults could do a better job than me, being only 14 i dont know as much or as much detail

If that would have been the first post this thread would have been very very short.

And as we debate our lord sits and shakes his head in sadness and disgust for his children who are Christian argue about religion and forget that there is but one God.

Well put, Terry!!

I think a bunch of you should be ashamed of yourselves.... :rolleyes: ... What I got from the first post was very cut and dried.... the guy just made a factual statement that Today there are two kinds of people that call themselves Mormon.... and he is Right! I am not a Bible Thumper (like a bunch of you) that look down your nose at "Others"... :rolleyes: I don't go to any church because of the hypocrites that think they can hide in church on Sunday. I grew up around Mormons my whole life.... some the the most honorable people I have ever known are Mormon.... I have many Lifelong Friends that are Mormon as well as lifelong friends that are of many other Faiths... that being said, there are good and bad people in every race, creed, and denomination.... and yet there is is a wealth of history and wisdom in nearly every religion on the globe. Here we are on the eve of some of the scariest days our country has ever known you you all are on a witch hunt.... what a pitty.... <_<

iwannakillsomething..... I'm sendin' my prayers.... if you feel that good Mormons are being given a bad name by TV entertainment & the FLDS then I'll send a prayer.... and we also oughta send prayers to all the good Catholic folks as well who have been blackmarked by the men in their churches that have harmed children.... again the few who harm the many.....

Get Real Folks.... we have WAY bigger Problems!!!

I think a bunch of you should be ashamed of yourselves.... :rolleyes: ...

You're right!! A bunch of you SHOULD be ashamed of yourselves!! I agree 100% with that statement!!

So let's now see how many will fully agree with Mr Coues n Sheep, and yet despise me for saying the EXACT same thing word for word!!

Its a two way street, folks...

I'd like to hi-jack this thread and change the subject to wolves or cows on public land, something less controversial. Any takers?

Mark

This thread needs some humor! When I first noticed it i said HOLY JIHAD! The stress and anticipation of the draw is making us crazy! A friend of mine sent me this video awhile back and I about fell out of my chair laughing, and yes he is a mormon! So dont blast me to bad for posting it! Its meant to be funny not hurtful!..... :P

And as we debate our lord sits and shakes his head in sadness and disgust for his children who are Christian argue about religion and forget that there is but one God.

Well put, Terry!!

I think a bunch of you should be ashamed of yourselves.... :rolleyes: ... What I got from the first post was very cut and dried.... the guy just made a factual statement that Today there are two kinds of people that call themselves Mormon.... and he is Right! I am not a Bible Thumper (like a bunch of you) that look down your nose at "Others"... :rolleyes: I don't go to any church because of the hypocrites that think they can hide in church on Sunday. I grew up around Mormons my whole life.... some the the most honorable people I have ever known are Mormon.... I have many Lifelong Friends that are Mormon as well as lifelong friends that are of many other Faiths... that being said, there are good and bad people in every race, creed, and denomination.... and yet there is is a wealth of history and wisdom in nearly every religion on the globe. Here we are on the eve of some of the scariest days our country has ever known you you all are on a witch hunt.... what a pitty.... <_<

iwannakillsomething..... I'm sendin' my prayers.... if you feel that good Mormons are being given a bad name by TV entertainment & the FLDS then I'll send a prayer.... and we also oughta send prayers to all the good Catholic folks as well who have been blackmarked by the men in their churches that have harmed children.... again the few who harm the many.....

Get Real Folks.... we have WAY bigger Problems!!!

thats funny :lol: just because a person quotes a bible verse he is a "bible thumper"?("like a bunch of you") interesting how adult conversation about a topic such as this is making so many people uptight? i have followed all the posts and never really saw anyone "looking down their noses" at anyone.just someone casting judgement on people for exersing "feeedom of speech" C&S sorry man but i used that lame "there are hypocrites in church that's why i don't go" BC. there are hypocrites on the freeway.. do you drive?there are hypocrites at the grocery store do you eat?there are hypocrites here on this forum are you here? getting my point? coming into something like a bull in a china shop never works very well...i was going the leave it alone but the "hypocrite"and "bible thumper" statements were uncalled for.why should anyone be ashamed? i have seen worse from guys talking about what bullet is best???

my God givin 2 cents

azmeat

Ah Jeez...

There is no such thing as 'But one God' in Mormonism. (As God is, so man may become-LDS theology). Want another round of history and verified LDS literature that says just that? I've got 'em under my sleeve.

And C&S, if someone came on here saying this and that about the B&C minimum score for coues deer was 200 inches, don't tell me you wouldn't gently correct them! If someone came on and said you're son's coues deer from New Mexico was actually an eastern whitetail harvested in texas, wouldn't you at least say something? And if someone came on here and said coyotes can get caught by their muzzles in a leg hold and die (yes that was me), you'd probably call them out on that too. Or the typical 90 pound female lion. Or the lion that goes over 300 pounds. I think you like to call things out when you see them as much as anyone. This post is no different.

So imagine something so serious that it affects every aspect of your life and potentially the hereafter, and there's a ton of sketchiness surrounding it. Then imagine someone illicits attention for it on a HUNTING site, with information that is just short of being accurate. Who in their right mind wouldn't say something!

And for all the comparison about Catholicism and child molestation, you might have a case if the Catholic Church actually condoned the act and made a doctrine out of it. Because that's the issue here. Brigham Young said no man would see eternal glory unless he partook of God's new covenant of plural marriage. And the LDS church heralds him as a prophet! Should we just ignore these kinds of things? Should we just let them slide?

That kind of attitude of sweeping things under the carpet is what has led this country to where it is, not because we don't all want to hold hands and sing cum-by-ya!

Guest 300ultramag.

Let it be kids.............. why beat a dead horse.

Ive read the book of mormon, the bible, the old and new testament. And what Ive learned is FREE WILL.

People have a little thing called free will, which enables them to say and act as they wish.

You cant make a good argument about the "best" bow or Gun over the internet let alone a religion. Why waste your breath to talk down to somebody for their personal choices or preferences. The believers or non-believers. To each his own. That my friend is free will. If someone makes a post to clear up a belief of his, so be it; thats free will. And for someone to respond to it in a negative light is also free will. So if you have intentions to clear up anything over the internet you have to realize you are going to catch flack from someone. Its going to happen, people disagree and thats fine. Just as long as I get my loper tag!

Beau

PS regarding my religion ................. ILL never tell!

Ah Jeez...

There is no such thing as 'But one God' in Mormonism. (As God is, so man may become-LDS theology). Want another round of history and verified LDS literature that says just that? I've got 'em under my sleeve.

And C&S, if someone came on here saying this and that about the B&C minimum score for coues deer was 200 inches, don't tell me you wouldn't gently correct them! If someone came on and said you're son's coues deer from New Mexico was actually an eastern whitetail harvested in texas, wouldn't you at least say something? And if someone came on here and said coyotes can get caught by their muzzles in a leg hold and die (yes that was me), you'd probably call them out on that too. Or the typical 90 pound female lion. Or the lion that goes over 300 pounds. I think you like to call things out when you see them as much as anyone. This post is no different.

So imagine something so serious that it affects every aspect of your life and potentially the hereafter, and there's a ton of sketchiness surrounding it. Then imagine someone illicits attention for it on a HUNTING site, with information that is just short of being accurate. Who in their right mind wouldn't say something!

And for all the comparison about Catholicism and child molestation, you might have a case if the Catholic Church actually condoned the act and made a doctrine out of it. Because that's the issue here. Brigham Young said no man would see eternal glory unless he partook of God's new covenant of plural marriage. And the LDS church heralds him as a prophet! Should we just ignore these kinds of things? Should we just let them slide?

That kind of attitude of sweeping things under the carpet is what has led this country to where it is, not because we don't all want to hold hands and sing cum-by-ya!

Wow, sounds like someone has a serious dislike for LDS folks.