Brian Payne

Giant Coues Set

Sweet find, WHAT UNIT WERE THEY FOUND IN ? :P

Yeah, that would do just fine thank you. I'd appreciate the exact location to be PM'd to me. Thank you again, good night....

Oh and hey, there should be a big brown set off that buck that recently hit the dirt. If you need help finding those just give me a holler. I don't charge anything either..... :huh:

He can keep the horns, I will pay a small fee for the gps coordinance!

I couldn't imagine walkin' up on that, what a monster! Congrats to the finder and thanks for allowing the pics to be shared here! JIM>

Just got off the phone with my buddy and he was having trouble posting the pics... so I got the privledge of posting em for him ;) He found both sides himself and he found the 2nd side an hour and a half after the first side if I remember right. Don't want to steal all his thunder so I will let him get on here and fill in all the details... I do know however, that he found them in unit 46a... :huh: .... Your a freakin stud dude! Now get back out there and freakin find this years sheds and top it off by wrappin a tag around that hawg!!!!

post-590-1244001005.jpg

post-590-1244001012.jpg

post-590-1244001030.jpg

post-590-1244001036.jpg

post-590-1244001041.jpg

Um.... Yeah.... that is a NO BRAINER!! Thanks for pointing that out, Famous Blake! ;) :P

Congrats on an amazing find....Hope you find this year's set as well...... there will be money in finding that deer alive and having the video to prove it. ;)

Let's hope your buddy decides to bring them to one of the CouesWhitetail.com gatherings this summer! There is one coming up June 19-21 near Flagstaff. Or have him buy an AZ Deer Association banquet ticket and bring them to the banquet for everyone to see!! What a monster! Amazing find!

Amanda

No words to discribe that bad boy. Did I mention I'm hunting in 46a this year? :D

TJ

the thing u guys wont believe is we didnt feel like we could get a good picture of this buck to do it justice. this is the best picture we could take. holding them will honestly blow u away my wife is about to kill me cuz i cant shut up about them. unreal!