They hit mine last month--i thought they hit all of the applications early like they did here in AZ--or is it different for the NM resident group??

They hit mine last month--i thought they hit all of the applications early like they did here in AZ--or is it different for the NM resident group??

NM hit your account for Elk last month??? :blink:

--Bill

Dad got hit for what I guess is a 6c rifle bull, WFGinNM I'll be giving you a call pretty soon with some questions. ;)

Nada for me :(

Hit it for antelope. $270.00 bucks. I am guessing they pull the funds to see if you have them and if you don't get drawn they send them back?? Not sure but i do know the regulation said they would charge the full amount this year which they did not do in the past.

Hit it for antelope. $270.00 bucks. I am guessing they pull the funds to see if you have them and if you don't get drawn they send them back?? Not sure but i do know the regulation said they would charge the full amount this year which they did not do in the past.

Yeah, this year it was fees up front with the exception of deer and elk. You will either get a tag or a refund.

Good luck,

--Bill

My brother and I got hit for $760 this morning!!! Early archery in 16D, 15, or 13.... can't wait till tomorrow to know which one!!! Gonna have to kiss my teachers @ss to get some time off...

Dad got hit for what I guess is a 6c rifle bull, WFGinNM I'll be giving you a call pretty soon with some questions. ;)

Tyson,

I sent you a PM. No elk for me but it looks like my Wife and Son drew, and that is much more important to me. :D

--Bill

Got hit for 760 this morning... WOW been a long time coming. Either 15, 16a or 36 archery.

Tyson,

I sent you a PM. No elk for me but it looks like my Wife and Son drew, and that is much more important to me. :D

--Bill

BILL THAT IS AWESOME..... I dont' think I drew for elk but I am really glad your wife and little Bill did... dang that is cool... Congrats.

J

Card just got hit for my Wife's Antlerless elk tag, can't remember what she was put in for.

That's in addition to her Arizona 7w bull tag! Now she wants a Dec coues tag!!!

OK, i went into the regs and read it again--you have to pay upfront for antelope, deer, and a few other critters but for elk you did not. Now i feel better. Congrats to all of you who have drawn a tag and who will draw a tag!!

Are the results on the NM web site or are you checking your credit card status? I'm at work so it's hard to do both.

Andy (elkhutnaz) I'll try to call you later today.