I got into my account with NM and it charged $535 at 3:12 this morning but it says draw result is pending. It also says results available on line Thursday June 11th at 12:01 a.m. Not sure what to think at this point........

DUG<you might want to wait till tomorrow headed up to Flag right after work to help a friend with a sidejob will be home tomorrow afternoon Andy try your card if you can't get thru NMGFD website, just check under your elk and you can see if you have a pending charge, GOOD LUCK!!

Any news on the sheep and ibex, guys?? Our CCs were hit from the beginning for these tags and so we don't really have any way of knowing.. And my NM account still says pending!! I'm going nuts!

I have only heard of one guy that got hit for sheep so far, GOOD LUCK

but sheep was hit up front so I don't think anyone will know till midnight for it

we got hit 4 times for 83.00 so that should mean that everyone in my family got a elk tag, hopefully one of them is 16a. good luck everyone. :P

Louie

Scottyboy, sorry but you'll have to wait for tomorrow since it was a prepay for those species. Only way to know about earlier results is for the non-prepay species like elk where they're hitting the CC.

I had a feeling that was the case, Rio.. It was all the elk hunters getting the CC hits thus far... Best of luck to all of us still in the game!

Unit 23 Muzzleloader, mule deer for me!

Redman, that's great, probably going to draw your dec tag now also. Good deal.

Later, Kent

I got a couple emails from NM G&F a little while ago. One says I drew a Burro Mountian rifle mule deer tag and the other says I drew a rifle antelope tag!

Now I have two antelope tags for September! This is the fourth year out of the last five that I have drawn a NM antelope tag!!!