Drew unit 13 deer Nov.14 - 18. at least I'm rifle hunting deer this fall!!!!!!

Geoff

Now that the dust is settling down, we came out with 2 out of 4 elk tags and 4 for 4 on deer tags. Myself and my daughter both drew unit 23 bull elk tags and me and my son drew unit 16 archery deer in january. My dad and mom both drew the burro mountains muley hunt, can't wait. well good luck to all that drew.

Thanks,

Louie

Big bummer, blanked on both elk and deer, we'll have to see if they have any over the counter deer tags after the dust settles. At least my brother, nephew and I drew out for Oryx in Nov/Dec, so we'll have some thing to look forward to.

Hey Houston I talked to Scott this morning, congrats on your tag!! I will probably see you over there!! But I know I will see you in August!! Finally get to hang with you for a while! Should be fun.

Richard

Richard thanks,

I'm pretty pumped, got 16a early archery. Nothing for deer or Antelope.

We will have a great time in August, but I decided not to take off any extra days in august, save them for the elk hunt. lol

Houston

Sounds like a good idea Houston! You will have a great hunt over there, I should be over there for at least the first two weeks anyway. August is going to be a blast!! Can't hardly wait.

My boy drew the ML hunt in the same unit he had last year! He's going after the biggun' that was with his buck last season... hope he get a chance at him!! :D

My boy drew the ML hunt in the same unit he had last year! He's going after the biggun' that was with his buck last season... hope he get a chance at him!! :D

WOO, WOO. Go get him Colton ;)