I got a couple emails from NM G&F a little while ago. One says I drew a Burro Mountian rifle mule deer tag and the other says I drew a rifle antelope tag!

Now I have two antelope tags for September! This is the fourth year out of the last five that I have drawn a NM antelope tag!!!

Congrats on the draw Tim and good luck! Looks like its gonna be a great year (hopefully you can get enough time off). Already looking forward to the pictures.

Phil

I just got an E-mail saying I drew unit 9 archery either sex. Anyone know unit 9??????

I got a couple emails from NM G&F a little while ago. One says I drew a Burro Mountian rifle mule deer tag and the other says I drew a rifle antelope tag!

Now I have two antelope tags for September! This is the fourth year out of the last five that I have drawn a NM antelope tag!!!

Congrats on the draw Tim and good luck! Looks like its gonna be a great year (hopefully you can get enough time off). Already looking forward to the pictures.

Phil

Phil, that's one of the perks of being self employed :D

Phil

Phil, that's one of the perks of being self employed :D

RIGHT ON! Now I am definately looking forward to the pictures! Go get em man.

Phil

I just checked our e-mail and sure enough we had one from NM Game & Fish and my 10 year son Luke drew a unit 23 Burro Mountain buck tag. Wow! He is soooo pumped. We have applied for this unit for years and this is our family's first coues whitetail tag. Since it is a youth tag, he can hunt both coues or muleys.

My brother and I were celebrating our unit 13 1st season archery elk tags we drew as a party and he goes "wait, I have two emails from them".... here my sister in law drew a unit 15 muzzleloader tag! He put her in there so she wouldnt draw! This is the same girl who drew 16D early rifle two years ago as well as a Monroe Utah LE muzzy tag the same year... now my brothers worried about gettin time off for work!!!

16c late hunt my wife, my son and I sweeeeeet! Wife unit 27 coues, anybody getting hits for ibex or barbary?

good luck, Gonhntn

I just got an E-mail saying I drew unit 9 archery either sex. Anyone know unit 9??????

I know it well I will go with you ;)

ouch is all I have to say. My kids used all their luck on the oryx draw I guess, they did not even draw for deer!! I got a 22 ml tag which is better than nothing. It was ugly a WHOLE LOT OF VALENTINES DAY and very little CHRISTMAS!! :blink: good luck to everyone else!! ag

Wake up this morning and can`t yet believe I did not draw an elk tag! I guess things are a changing in NM also,

used to be unit 15 muzzy was a done deal soon as you put in. My home unit is 12, they dropped the tags here to 30 bulls and 30 cows so I knew hunting from the house was going to be tougher this year but I still can not believe no elk tag. Since moving to NM I have never not been drawn for what ever elk hunt I put in for. I`m having flashbacks this morning of the Az elk draw!!! Anyways, just a little shock, I`m over it cause at least I did draw a tag for deer. Again congrats to all who drew out and if any of you did draw unit 12 elk give me a PM and I am more than willing to show

you some good areas around the house here.