Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

RAMON'S FIRST COUES

i saw a little buck first but held out til mine came in. it was a great shot i was really happy when i walked over to it and there it was. i was pretty happy but we had to get help getting it back to the truck because my dad broke his foot the week before(he was hunting with me a week after he had broken his foot and had foot surgery so he should have been laying in bed).i only got a few steaks out of it because our freezer went out :( but it looks great on my wall in my bedroom :D .

The wait has been worth it Ramon. That is a very nice buck and hanging on your wall to look at every day. Glad you finally got around to sharing your story with us all and thanks to Dad as well. Keep us posted on your next adventure to the great outdoors.

Do me a favor Ramon and start a journal and write in the details of your hunt and all the hunts to come. This way when you get my age you will still remember them all. ;) :)

TJ

ps.....Thanks for sharing Dad.

congrats. That is a great buck. Your future looks promising little guy.

Awesome buck Ramon! You have a great hunting future ahead of you! Keep careful watch over your dad, he needs you to keep him from hurting himself!

Mark

AWESOME BUCK RAMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: I remember that hunt it was so fun. ;) We have to do it again!! AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!