Sign in to follow this  
azcoues

Draw results

It is kind of frustrating. Wyoming has a sweet system....it is organized, all online, and they tell you the draw results will be available on a certain date at a certain time and that is it. I still don't understand why they cannot have a decent online system here ???

It is kind of frustrating. Wyoming has a sweet system....it is organized, all online, and they tell you the draw results will be available on a certain date at a certain time and that is it. I still don't understand why they cannot have a decent online system here ???

I agree with the online application - that was sure nice for the brief time we had it... Especially if you, like me, are the one doing the applications for several species and several groups of people.

When it comes to a specific date that the results will be out, I think I prefer our system as it stands. Although azgfd probably need to bump the whole process up by a month in order to facilitate the draw now in place for some archery hunts.

If you don't get drawn, the most exiting thing you did was wait anxiously for the results to come out. I like the suspense.

DRAW RESULTS ARE OUT OVER THE PHONE! I REPEAT DRAW RESULTS ARE OUT!

conflicting info I repeat conflicting info I repeat conflicting info

DRAW RESULTS ARE OUT OVER THE PHONE! I REPEAT DRAW RESULTS ARE OUT!

I'm not getting any work done! I repeat, i am not getting any work done!

This is beginning to seriously cut into my efficiency.

C'mon already - it's like my kids waiting for Christmas.