Sign in to follow this  
krp

Don't wait !!!

Kent,

Your Son knew that.... Your words brought tears welling into my eyes... as I live each day as a parent and in fear of that knock.... What I know of you, you are a very good and loving family man, I see it in you posts and stories.... He knew...

Our thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family in this... the days that no parent should have to bare witness to... Be strong and find comfort in you family, they too, need you and your strength.... and we will always be here for you and your family.

Heartbroken,

The Wullkotte's

Our deepest sympathy for you and your family.

God has his own timeframe and it rarely coincides with what we want.

Our prayers go out to you and your family that he is alive and well in a much happier place than we all are.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I know I look forward to the days when John 5:28,29 are fullfilled when those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out and the days spoken of at Isaiah 65:17 when the former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart.

Hang in there.

Michael

My heart goes out to you and your family in this difficult time. You are all in my prayers. Daryl Swain

I can't express the sorrow I feel, I know logically that's just the way it will always be in these situations.

I do want to express the gratitude I feel for the words you all have given me as a gift of comfort. Thank you.

I did question myself on posting this to start with, didn't really feel it was appropiate for a father to do, I know now why I was prompted, your words are extreemly important to me at this time.

I have the greatest/strongest family, the absolute best friends. The outpour for one soul has been staggering. I have wept in my friends arms and held my sons friends in my own as they have wept. There has been hundreds of responces. My house has been full constantly. I couldn't make it without them.

Thanks again, Kent and Cheryl

Like others have said, i have never met you, but have enjoyed your posts on this site. We are praying for you,

The Organs

I am very sorry for your loss. You will be in my families prayers.

-Ryan

KRP,

you and your family are in our prayers, celebrate the time the Lord gave you with your son and remember all of the good times you had together.

I know the pain you are feeling, if you need to speak to someone that has been through it, I am here.

I am sorry for you and your familys loss. With two kids of my own I cant comprehind the pain you and your family are feeling. Find stength in your faith and know that my familys thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and friends.

God Bless you and your family in this diffcult time, I can't imangine the pain of losing a child.

I also want to thank you for the words you wrote, as soon as I finished reading them I picked up the phone and called to home to tell my wife and kids how much I love them!

Kent and Cheryl- My thoughts and prayers are for you and your family. Just like C&S said your words brought a flood of feelings and some tears welling up inside. I am so very sorry for your loss, but your words have prompted me deeply to let my family know how much they mean to me, every hour of every day. Thanks You

Houston Davis

Kent,

I cant say anything more than has already been said,but it is a terrible loss and my prayers also go out to your family...always loved your posts,never met you yet in person....yes the tears were flowing after reading your post...I dont have kids but I did call my family just the same...Nate

I can't even begin to express how sorry I am to hear of your loss! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time! I am glad you did post this on here! As you are seeing now you will draw strength from all the prayers and thoughts from all of us here who are feeling for you and who give you our full support during this great tragedy! Your son knows you love him and always will as he will allways be with you! God bless!

-Tracy

Kent and Cheryl,

Someone once said that Heaven is kind of like embroidery. From the bottom, all you can see is bunch of confusing loose threads, going every which way, not making any sense. But from the top, the plan is clear, and it is very beautiful. Someday, we will understand God's plan.

I can't imagine the pain that you are feeling. I am praying that the Lord will guide you through this.

Mark Lucas