deerhugger

Carp Contest?

ac guy if ur so mullie crazy why be on a COUES deer website????? save your breath and go else where...Maybe there is a fantasy carp site youd fit right in

Bill/WFG

That avatar is great!

I can enjoy a good mule deer hunt as well as I can a coues hunt. I don't see a need to alienate/degrade those here that chase muleys, but can appreciate good-natured ribbing either way among friends.

Doug~RR

I come here because there's good stories, good pictures and good people. I think of the debate between mulie and coues hunters a lighthearted one. Don't make it a serious one. The problem with the web, is when you don't know someone, you can't tell the tone they type in. For the record, I think coues are great animals.

If you like rabbits with antlers :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I come here because there's good stories, good pictures and good people. I think of the debate between mulie and coues hunters a lighthearted one. Don't make it a serious one. The problem with the web, is when you don't know someone, you can't tell the tone they type in. For the record, I think coues are great animals.

It's all good fun... :lol: :D

--Bill

:D I am with you ac guy.

Also,

I just love to hunt.

I do have my preferences.

However in the fall I dont want to be

sitting on my rear watching hunting movies

wishing I had some tags to fill.

Hunitng mulies is fun so is hunting whities.

Those are some funny comments. :lol:

Jeff

"If you can find a coues deer way out there, a mule deer will stick up like a volkswagon" Who said that?

For a great and true reason, a coues deer is called "The Grey Ghost" How a muler deer is called?

All kidding aside..............I also enjoy hunting mule deer. That's why I hunt them with one leg, one hand, and with tape over one of my eyes to make it challlenging!

;)

Now don't be confusing the Great and Almighty Jackalope with our favorite deer that we hunt, that is disrespectful to both. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since people are getting butt-hurt when it is referred to as a Carp Contest, I propose a new name for it - "The Biggest Loser" ;) Come on guys this is a COUES site! What's next, a cheesecake contest? :D

Now that you menion it....a cheesecake contest sounds pretty good! I'll be the first to volunteer as a judge!

:P

Add me as a judge for the cheesecake contest!!

I have killed several AKA carp deer over the years loved um all .

The biggest loser contest must be where a carp deer shrinks to a little coes