W.O.T

my "trophy"

That's a twin of my first cousey with a bow a few years back......congrat's...I know your stoked!!!!

Congratulations on your buck and thanks for sharing your pictures with us all. :)

TJ

Congrats on the bow kill...looks like it didn't take you long to put that new bow to good use.

-Rob

(I'm the D-student you met at Archery HQ last month)

Rob... it was nice meeting you and thanks for your help out at ArHQ... good luck in school bro!

keith kennedy

Kudos on a successful hunt! Way to go on waiting for a clear/clean shot. And pretty slick to see the pics to go with it. Probably really got your son hooked now too, huh?

One other thing --- tip of my hat to the other hunter who showed some REAL CLASS and yielded ground honorably. With all the crap going on recently with game cams showing up missing, it's s-w-e-e-t to see a fellow hunter prove himself a SPORTSMAN. You're a stud in my book, whoever you are ...

After reading through this post a couple of times, my bud gotcoues and I are wanting to bring up a seemingly obvious mistake. So your story reads the other hunter showed great edicate by quickly turning back and allowing you to hunt, (fisrst come first serve). So why then did you leave the gut pile your of deer at his feet. It is nothing more than an F U upon his return. You should be ashamed of your actions. Kudos to the other hunter.

Congrats on your first archery deer, now work on your edicate a little bit.

In our opinion of course

V-dog

...thanks for your interest...

this is starting to turn sour real quick... this may be the last time I post any pics, etc on here...

I had no intentions of an F U with respect to the other hunter... like I had mentioned, I never noticed the stand until I was ready to leave from where I had field dressed the deer out... It was about 7pm, we were both drenched from rain and without coats... I had no shovel, no digging tools to move the large mess. We were 4 miles from camp and give me a break, it was my 1st time field dressing a deer so it wasnt a pretty site. We did our best with what we had. By the time he(maybe its you or your friend???) shows back up to his stand, it'll be gone from coyotes or a lion. I know for a fact he hasnt used the stand because I asked my friend to go check on his it for me, he said it has been untouched.

Why was it so important to give accolades to the "other" hunter for tippin his hat and conceding to me? I was sitting in my stand for 12 hrs when he showed up AND its not confirmed that was his stand, only a suggestion. Was he really thinkin he would crawl up a tree within shooting distance of 2 other stands? Only an ignorant, selfish person would do that.

This post was not intended to start a brew-ha-ha by any means, sorry to those that it may have offended.

btw, we have a personal message option on this site, next time use it first please.... and the edit option is a wonderful thing, huh

Keith Kennedy