Sign in to follow this  
Redman

What distance is your muzzleloader sighted in at?

New to muzzleloader. Have a Thompson Omega with a Leupold scope, shooting Buckhorn 209 with 260 grain Deadcenter sabot.

Wondering what you have your scope zero at. 100, 150, 200 yds???

Redman

my knight 50 cal with a leupold scope is sighted in for 100.

I'm shooting a TC Encore with 110 grains of BH209 and a 260 grain Dead Center bullet. Right now I'm about 4.5 inches high at 100 and about 4 inches low at 200.

I will answer up for Scottyboy. His gun is sighted in dead on at 100. With his scope, it is also DEAD on at 200 yards, with the 200 yard dot.

My inline (no scope) is dead at 100, and that's about as far as I think I'd take it.

I know my dad was nailing the gong at 200 with his

I'm shooting a TC Encore with 110 grains of BH209 and a 260 grain Dead Center bullet. Right now I'm about 4.5 inches high at 100 and about 4 inches low at 200.

Sounds like we have been shopping at the same store ;) .

Thanks for all the replies. Where is everybody hunting at this year with thier ML? I have a New Mexico Mule Deer hunt.

Redman

New Encore, new scope, not sure yet but my Knight is dead on at 100 and about 6" low at 200 yds

35A/35B Dec. Any Antlered

I will answer up for Scottyboy. His gun is sighted in dead on at 100. With his scope, it is also DEAD on at 200 yards, with the 200 yard dot.

Yep.. I have mine dialed in at 100, but I also have a muzz scope with the calibrated reticles in it.. It'll get out there with complete confidence to 275 by just putting the appropiate crosshair on your target. I'd like to keep the shots to 200 or less though. Then it's up to the shooter to get it there in the right spot..