elkhunter

Engaged!

Since this topic has risen up on another post, thought I would make my own, I popped the question on a nice beautiful montana cowgirl a week ago and "whattyaknow" she said **** yes! I thought I'd post this on the coues biology section because this lady will be putting a biological impact on the buck population...starting off with spikes...forkhorns...farther down the road maybe a whopper buck? After this year's run of working in Idaho I decided to stop working out of state. I'm fed up with working in Alaska and Idaho and I am finally moving back to Arizona for good, thus more time for coues scouting. Here's a picture of my Fiance (hard to get used to that term!) and I

5733_144129132164_743842164_3814273.jpg

We'll be gettin married in Sierra Vista on May 29th...cheers!

Tyler, just got home from Miguel's wedding tonight. I was with him and his lady the weekend he proposed. It was a Kiabab Turkey hunt. He took her to Marble View Point at sunset and she said yes.

He told me 4 years earlier, the first time I showed it to him on a Turkey hunt that if he ever got engaged he would pop the question there. True to his word he did.

Wish you and your lady much happiness and many young Elkhunters and Elkhuntresses, Take Care, JLG.

Gotta love them Montana cowgirls!

Congrats Tyler! Now, I feel bad for the coues... You goin after them for two people?! That means two big ole boys are going to take a dirt nap every year! Dont spoil her and have her kill a 90 or 100" her first time out!

Congratulations on the engagement. I hope the best for you both and keep us posted as the big day nears. :)

TJ

Congrats to the fullest. Got yourself a true trophy there. ;)

Awesome! Congrats! You will never get a more beautiful trophy. Always treat her like you did on the first date.

Mark

Congrats Tyler. Take her on a date once a week, be true and faithful and love her like she'll be gone tomorrow!

Scott

Congrats Elkhunter! Hoping for many years of happiness for you both. Never thought I would have reason to mention it here but, my wife owns a bridal and tux shop in the valley and I am sure she could help you guys out. PM me if your interested and I will give you the details. Once again, Congrats!