azbownunter22

Scott Adams?

I was up there hunting with them the first weekend and we didn't get anything. And I spoke with Scott yesterday or the day before and they still hadn't killed anything. The bulls haven't been bugling real strong, but they have been in them everyday and passed on some bulls in hopes of bigger ones. Hopefully the next couple days will be good ones for them!

Amanda

Simon, James killed a real nice bull in the 350 range. I'll post some photos tonight. Austin had some opportunities at some huge bulls but it just didn't come together for him. The rut really started up strong around Sunday the 20th.

Simon, James killed a real nice bull in the 350 range. I'll post some photos tonight. Austin had some opportunities at some huge bulls but it just didn't come together for him. The rut really started up strong around Sunday the 20th.

Outstanding!! Can't wait to see the pics.

Amanda

Congratulations to James and look forward to seeing the photos. Good luck to the rest of you. :)

TJ

Here's the photos of my boy's bull. We rough scored it around 350. It's a 7x8 and he shot it at 30 yards with his bow in unit 27.

L1030813crp.jpg

L1030820crp.jpg

L1030815crp.jpg

We were camped with my cousin Duwane and these are some of the other bulls from our camp.

L1030824crp.jpg

Congrats to your son Scott, aswell as the rest of the hunters in camp.

You look very pleased with your son.

I'll be talking to you in the morning!!

Congrats to your boy on a smoker!!

Jeff

Does not surprisme at all. You guys always do good. Another job well done. Congratulations guys and now need to start getting ready for your coues hunt. :)

Ernesto C