Sign in to follow this  
anthonyrmatthews

Got my bighorn!!!

good on ya. you gotta be a tough guy to crawl off in a hole like that. alla you cornflingin' salt packers take note. this dude is a hunter. Lark.

Congrats. You are the epitomy of a sheep hunter. Working long and hard pushing yourself to the limit no doubt. Well done.

I never get tired of seeing wild sheep hit the ground! It is the dollars from sheep hunters that help put more of them on the mountain for hunters and non-hunters to enjoy equally. They truely are a trophy to behold.

Thanks for sharing.

Notice my signature. It has a two fold meaning. I am a long range shooter/hunter AS well as a maniacal back country hunter which takes much effort due to the distances traveled and weight carried. You have "gone the distance"!

Congrats again on the ram of a lifetime.

Congratulations on a incredible achievement! Very impressive!!!

That is an awesome looking ram. I agree with another post that it almost looks like a Rocky, especially with that thick neck. Way to hang in there after all that time not seeing sheep and bring home a true trophy of a lifetime.

Whenever you decide to post the story and more pics I will be waiting to see them.

Congratulations,

Aaron

Wow - great job! Sounds like a really tough hunt and you just kept pushing and got the job done in a big way - huge congrats to you!

Congratulations on a fantastic ram!