Rharris

Arizona girl needs your vote

Hi everyone,

I just received some awesome news. I entered a contest some time back for the most Extreme Huntress. I recently learned I made it to the top 10. Now it is up to public voting through the end of the year. So am asking all of you to go out, visit this link, https://www.tahoefilms.com/poll.php and read the stories and vote. I am one of the very few blue collared DIY hunters, just like you, that made the cut. It's not every day that an everyday Joe, or should I say Jill, has an opportunity like this. So I am asking for your support and to please pass this on to anyone else you can think of.

Thanks!

Marcy Harris

post-92-1257470480_thumb.jpg

post-92-1257470465_thumb.jpg

Congratulations, that quite an acomplishment. That is a nice Mule Deer. Where did you take him? Doesn't look like anywhere is AZ that I am familiar with.

Congratulations, that quite an acomplishment. That is a nice Mule Deer. Where did you take him? Doesn't look like anywhere is AZ that I am familiar with.

This one was in Colorado with my Muzzleloader.

Thanks!

Marcy

You got my vote to good luck!

One more vote for you! C'mon guys, let's show our support for Marcy. The CWT family could have a big impact on the vote.

Folks I know Ralph and Marcy personally and have hunted with Ralph a few times. Good people and good hunters! Lets get behind Marcy and really make a difference in this thing and make Marcy our Extreme Huntress!!!